Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
AOBLXIX

=ADK= League of Legends - Friends List

All the newbs and low levels are advised to get on ts3. There should be some vets willing to help you get the hang of the game. I highly suggest playing dominion because it's a fast way to check out different champs. 15-20mins rather than 20-45mins per champ. All the skills are the same, but the items differentiate a bit. Though the concept is a bit different, capture the points, you can still practice the skills and use them in ganks.

[quote name='Agamir' timestamp='1341627952' post='35902']
Agamir level 22
[/quote][quote name='Agamir' timestamp='1341627952' post='35902']
Agamir level 22
[/quote]recently reached lvl 30. but stopped playing pvp

NOOO
I'll go with you on my other account. PvP is where it's at. Yes you might bet stuck with some nubs, and trolls, but the experience between co-op and pvp is very different. try to do custom games. Join The proving grounds. Usually ARAM. it's fun and you can't really get mad at people for anything. DO IT.

[font=times new roman,times,serif][color=#3399ff]A few of you already know my name ;p but....[/color][/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][color=#ff0099][size=5]xRingmastressx[/size] [/color][color=#3399ff]I am the awesome lvl 7 Woo! yah! But, I am getting better :)[/color][/font]

[quote name='xRingmastressx' timestamp='1348669267' post='47206']
[font=times new roman,times,serif][color=#3399ff]A few of you already know my name ;p but....[/color][/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][color=#ff0099][size=5]xRingmastressx[/size] [/color][color=#3399ff]I am the awesome lvl 7 Woo! yah! But, I am getting better :)[/color][/font]
[/quote]

I have no problems playing with lower level people. I mean I myself am not 30 yet either lol

good my freinds and i are all 1000+ wins... i myself have over 2500 wins and i can play ANY champ and i own all but 5 and i have almost all rune sets

we are looking for serious LoL players who are looking to practice ranked at regular scheduled times...
shall i make another topic with some sort of sign up for a ranked practice schedule? Edited by PalinMajere

[quote name='Hueyness' timestamp='1352653392' post='53410']
Hey guys, my user name is Hueyness look me up. I am new to the game however I would like to play with some adk members to learn the ropes, and actaully communicate during gameplay. So hit me up.
[/quote]

I am done to play. If I not on LoL you can hit me up on Steam and ask.