Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DecoyDrone

Around the Verse - New Format

As we all know, much of the fun of Star Citizen right now is had following it's development. There is a ton of information released each week, more than any other AAA game being developed. Between the official output from CIG and the all of the community publications, you could be consuming something new/meaty at least twice a day or more if you really wanted. Out of all the sources of information, the most important source of weekly information is arguably CIG's ATV.

That said, I had stopped really watching ATV a year or so ago. I watched pretty much every Wingman's hangar, but never really got into the ATV format and eventually just gave up. I generally would just read the footnotes posted by others on reddit. All the information, none of the fluff, easy peasy.

I am sure I am not alone, so I wanted to make this post to urge you to give the new ATV format a try. It is crisp and to the point, flows well, and I watched the whole episode without skipping around. The first time I have done that in a few years really. Please check it out, and you might be back on the wagon. Not only is the show better, but we are at a very exciting point in the development of Star Citizen... so there is more to show. I feel that in the last six months there has been more content released than the last four years combined.

So go ahead and check it out when you have a chance, and let me know what you think: