Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Hueyness

Sound cards?

A sound card is pretty damn nice to add with a high-end speaker system and/or headphones just to milk those things for all their value, but if the music is not of a high quality codec which replays the music close to its original quality its useless. 

I've been running on on-board sound card since Vista... when X-Fi was hell to get to work well :P

but 2 days ago I bought the Razer Tiamat and well sure they worked with the Realtek 7.1 but sound was abit "hollow" and bass died off quick.

so today I bought the Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus.... holy hell what a difference. full of details and powerful bass that made explosions and rifle shots more alive :)

I'm happy

@[member='Darknae']

I use an ASUS XONAR sound card with my Razer Tiamat 7.1 Headset

Good choice btw, one of the few "true" 7.1 headsets that actually does more to output it instead of modifying stereo.

Well I kinda produce classical music like symphonic music and rock music when I am free and the ASUS ROG Xonar Phoebus sounds very good... i really can hear ALL OF MY NOTES from the timpani to the 6th octave in violin.

Highly recommended