Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DecoyDrone

PC Games Magazine teasers

3VpQjrX.jpg

So the german publication got dibs on some brand new information/pictures.

Here is an excellent summary on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4u91db/comprehensive_summary_of_the_info_from_the/

Here are some more raw photos, ignore the title of the album, it is not correct: https://imgur.com/a/whwyC

bLx91Bu.jpg

This is obviously a teaser article for the gamescom CIG will be attending. From what I understand, that last photo is procedurally generated and you can land on it. What are you excited about? If Star Marine truly comes out in 2.6, that is when I am going to launch our little giveaway. Either that or around Gamescon, maybe we can drive up some hype around here (I assume gamescon will be the next freeflight like last year). 

Edited by DecoyDrone

This made me moist. 

Every now and then I just have these thoughts of "damn I reeeeally hope there's more going on behind the scenes than we have seen". Of course that's the case, but having immense things like this dropped on us is just so, so awesome. 

Complimentary towels will be provided in you hangar.

It is always nice to be surprised, and that is why they do stuff like this every once in a while. I bet it will only get more frequent in the coming months... For every vertical slice they give us a glimpse of, there is a massive horizontal resource moving along so many other pieces.