Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Oberst

BF1 Is Sexist?

They're just pure feminazi is all. That's the unfortunate state of the world right now. I think most female FPS gamers don't really care whether their character is a female or male. Given the choice I think most of us would pick a male character just to blend in because we don't want the extra attention that comes along when we're just trying to game like the rest of you. Of course there will always be those women out there that want the attention 24/7 which usually makes the rest of us rare girl gamers sick lol. Just MY opinion here,not speaking for the entire female race ...

2 hours ago, MrsVirtue1776 said:

They're just pure feminazi is all. That's the unfortunate state of the world right now. I think most female FPS gamers don't really care whether their character is a female or male. Given the choice I think most of us would pick a male character just to blend in because we don't want the extra attention that comes along when we're just trying to game like the rest of you. Of course there will always be those women out there that want the attention 24/7 which usually makes the rest of us rare girl gamers sick lol. Just MY opinion here,not speaking for the entire female race ...

^^This, okay say we do allow them to chose a female - now a male killing a female in a game can be considered violence against women, give these people an inch they will take a mile, Ive already seen one topic on the subject about how killing a woman in a video game can be considered rape.....are these people serious right now? 

Wow. I am a female gamer that normally choses a female character, and no it isnt to get attention. I just dont like hiding behind a male character. But for something with historical content, I agree that there should not be female infantry on battlefield 1. I think it would actually take away from the game if it wasnt historically realistic. Just my personal opinion.

Sent from my E6782 using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

On 7/26/2016 at 3:47 PM, Stealthy said:

Wow. I am a female gamer that normally choses a female character, and no it isnt to get attention. I just dont like hiding behind a male character. But for something with historical content, I agree that there should not be female infantry on battlefield 1. I think it would actually take away from the game if it wasnt historically realistic. Just my personal opinion.

Sent from my E6782 using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

17 hours ago, Dynasty said:

THERE WAS NO FEMALES IN WW1 BATTLEFIELD its fact 

Going to have to agree with both. History wise, it doesn't make sense.