Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
AOBLXIX

What Sub Forums Would You Like?

Okay, so I didn't realize how big this game would be otherwise I would have created a section a long time ago for this game. So my apologies for that. 

Now I know there's a lot of closet Pokemon GO players out there so stop hiding and start chatting!  I do have the game installed, and play every now and then but I have seen the madness that has been happening already.  So we want to know what Sub Forums you'd like to see in this section. 

Examples:

Trading Tips
Training Tips
Battles

Whatever you think would work, bring up the idea and we'll work on getting some sections together. Please also have a description for for said Sub Forums. 

@syl @Blaze @LtNoobslayer and anyone else who plays. If you know someone that plays please tag them

Thank you all!

Cool! Thanks!

Although battling and /trading/ I don't believe are implemented yet.  The game is based on Niantic's other game - Ingress which has about 5x the features but sadly does not have pokemon.  It's looking to get pretty huge when they start adding in more features, and more multiplayer options as we go once the servers stabilize.

http://serebii.net/pokemongo/ is a good resource to get acquainted to game mechanics for what we might need.  Also note that there are 'three teams' to subscribe to for gym capture - red blue and yellow - and these may play a role if ADK members eventually do star to interact in this game.  Teams cannot currently be changed although this may shift in the future.

Yellow; Team Instinct; Intuition; Zapdos, Evolution

Blue; Team Mysic; Wisdom, Articuno, Eggs

Red; Team Valor; Power, Moltres, Battling

Recommendation for now, would include at least

Strategy; Gyms/Battling/Moves

Pokedex; Capturing/Evolution/Eggs

At the game's current stage of development things that I believe would make sense as subforums would be:

Team Subforums - Help members find other Teammates and discuss the state of affairs for their teams

Trainer School - Q&A subforum that would also contain useful guides for new players as pinned topics

Safari Zone - Reports of sightings/locations of certain pokemon as well as what pokemon spawn from what egg types.

Later on in the development when other features are added you might want to include things like:

Cable Club - Trade forum for people to list trades they want to make

Battle Tower - If/when they add pvp battling this would be the place to discuss strategy and meet ups for a friendly match.

Alright, added a few sub forums based off suggestions which actually go with what I had in mind.  So thank you @LtNoobslayer and @BookD20

I will have more and will be making some posts as well.  If anyone wants to create guides to help people out PLEASE do. . also don't hesitate to posts pictures of your finds and where you find them 

1 hour ago, AOBLXIX said:

Alright, added a few sub forums based off suggestions which actually go with what I had in mind.  So thank you @LtNoobslayer and @BookD20

I will have more and will be making some posts as well.  If anyone wants to create guides to help people out PLEASE do. . also don't hesitate to posts pictures of your finds and where you find them 

No problem, I'll probably hammer out some guides this evening for beginners.