Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Chaotic Videos

Hello, my name is Chaotic Videos, I am a recent streamer from Twitch turned professional youtuber (Or at least getting there). I make many type's of videos on Youtube such as Gameplay, Reviews, First Looks, & many more. I do this for the fun of it and I want to help others as much as possible I am currently partnered with TGN (The Gaming Network) and I plan to make the most of my videos by helping anyone who needs it. I hope you enjoy my videos.

Thank you very much, I am glad to be here. I recently discovered this website. I did use other forums but could not really find much of a gaming forum then I stumbled upon this. I will be using this as my main website for game related questions and tips and etc.

Welcome to our forums @Chaotic Videos!

Pretty cool work you have done there. Some of them have a professional vibe to them and that is really legit. |B)

Unfortunately ADK has a no Streaming YouTube / Media posting on our forums without permission, which usually requires the interested party to have ADK logos / supporting text on their media.

Basically our Founder makes the point of, posting on our forums is free advertising, so to be polite and return the favor, the interested parties must do the same.

If this is something you are interested in you will need to message him.

Regardless, welcome to our forums!

Welcome to the forums! Hope you'll stick around! It's a pretty active community, got lots people on TS playing different games. Finding people to play with or talk to is never a problem here :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app