Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Yisus Cristus

¡Hi TEAM! (Gosu)

Hello team! I present my name is Joseph known games like "Gosufriedcolor" or "Gosu" I am the country Colombia (No, I do not like drugs) I would like to belong and last long with this wonderful community, I will always be in TS with nick "Gosu" so they can talk to me! Excuse my English, I learn just what talk recently before traveling to the United States!

So I show up on Steam: Yisus Cristus [...]
If they want to add me! I like to have many friends and more if games where I learn to play, so can teach me and I can help!

Welcome to our forums @Yisus Cristus !

17 hours ago, Yisus Cristus said:

I present my name is Joseph known games like "Gosufriedcolor" or "Gosu" I am the country Colombia (No, I do not like drugs) I would like to belong and last long with this wonderful community, I will always be in TS with nick "Gosu" so they can talk to me! Excuse my English, I learn just what talk recently before traveling to the United States!

Great to meet you Jospeh. 

Where did your in game name originate?

Also, how did you hear about us?

Great to see more players from South American Countries as they tend to bring quite a bit of diversity and flavor to the Community.

17 hours ago, Yisus Cristus said:

So I show up on Steam: Yisus Cristus [...]
If they want to add me! I like to have many friends and more if games where I learn to play, so can teach me and I can help!

That's what we are here for, to game and have fun :D 

If I had to guess you are here for H1Z1.

¡Hi nova

8 hours ago, Nova said:
On ‎1‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 8:07 PM, Yisus Cristus said:

I present my name is Joseph known games like "Gosufriedcolor" or "Gosu" I am the country Colombia (No, I do not like drugs) I would like to belong and last long with this wonderful community, I will always be in TS with nick "Gosu" so they can talk to me! Excuse my English, I learn just what talk recently before traveling to the United States!

Great to meet you Jospeh. 

Where did your in game name originate?

Also, how did you hear about us?

Great to see more players from South American Countries as they tend to bring quite a bit of diversity and flavor to the Community.

My name in the game thanks to a nickname which had originated when I was in school, I began to call it since I was 6 (secondary) by the miss was very good at playing Street Fighter in machine at a store outside school

----

I learned you through a youtube video I was looking for some "private" server H1Z1 to play and have some fun, and I tried it and I liked a lot Loot A increase would not be bad!

--

If! It's great to start having players from South America in the community, IT WILL BE GREAT! And I also would like to join ADK, send the request soon

7 hours ago, RuinyourDay said:

Welcome to ADK!

Thank you! I look forward to speaking with you at some point, do not speak for me even my microphone English is very basic, barely I write