Jump to content

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Jaggykins

Hello I am Jaggykins

Recommended Posts

Sup guys! I am more than happy to be here! 

First off: My name is Matthew, better known in game as Jaggykins, Jaggy, SharkFlank, or whatever you feel like calling me once you're dead. I am a full time electrician, and a part time gamer! Maybe one day I can reverse those roles and take gaming as a career! I love all games, but I do have some favorites. I enjoy MOBA's.. so not one specific type: League, DOTA, Smite, Heroes of the Storm! Love them all. I think team fighting and strategic games are great. Right now I'm hooked on sandbox games like H1Z1, Rust, Elder Scrolls, and Ark! I've been playing H1Z1: JS a lot! and if you're looking for skins to trade around or buy then please check out my steam! thejagg2. I love to chat about games, and argue about who might win the next LCS. 

In the end it doesn't come down to the specific game that I'm playing.. It comes down to me enjoying my time and talking with my friends. I'm joining because I'm jealous of how a friend of mine is always talking about how great of a time he's having with the ADK community. I want the same enjoyment that he's having, so I decided to apply. 

controller.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to our forums @Jaggykins !

 

3 hours ago, Jaggykins said:

Sup guys! I am more than happy to be here! 

Awesome, we are happy to see new faces!

3 hours ago, Jaggykins said:

First off: My name is Matthew, better known in game as Jaggykins, Jaggy, SharkFlank, or whatever you feel like calling me once you're dead.

Nice to meet you Matthew and other names after death |B)

3 hours ago, Jaggykins said:

I am a full time electrician, and a part time gamer! Maybe one day I can reverse those roles and take gaming as a career! I love all games, but I do have some favorites.

Ohh nice, trades are doing very well right now. I know quite a few electricians who are pretty happy with where they stand. I am Electrical Engineer for a Utility Company so I run into them a lot.

3 hours ago, Jaggykins said:

I enjoy MOBA's.. so not one specific type: League, DOTA, Smite, Heroes of the Storm! Love them all. I think team fighting and strategic games are great. Right now I'm hooked on sandbox games like H1Z1, Rust, Elder Scrolls, and Ark! I've been playing H1Z1: JS a lot! and if you're looking for skins to trade around or buy then please check out my steam! thejagg2. I love to chat about games, and argue about who might win the next LCS. 

We have quite a few MOBA player scattered about ADK. But I see that you have been playing H1Z1 and ARK both of which we have sponsored. I will tag up some Leadership to give some input:

H1Z1: @Euthanize91  @Bordock  @LawlessLEMON  @Skeeter  @Belowzero  @danielcruz  @Duplicity2554  @NepuNepu  @PostalService  @Tagond  @Thunderousmight    @CaGregorio 

ARK:  @SLIMJIM  @Silver  @FrogyIA @JacknifeJones @Stealthy @Nimikins  @Gunnar

3 hours ago, Jaggykins said:

 

In the end it doesn't come down to the specific game that I'm playing.. It comes down to me enjoying my time and talking with my friends. I'm joining because I'm jealous of how a friend of mine is always talking about how great of a time he's having with the ADK community. I want the same enjoyment that he's having, so I decided to apply. 

controller.png

That's the most important part! having fun and its what we are all about.

I do hope you find some elements of ADK fun and stick around for awhile :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tagond said:

Welcome  @Jaggykins !! H1Z1 is the place to be (exspecially with us having our own whitelisted server)! As @Nova mentioned i am a Supervisor for H1Z1 so any questions or for anything at all hit me up!

 

I think that is what I'm most excited about! I dislike pub servers due to mainstream hackers, and the disreguard for others! I've been playing on the WL server Stronghold, but coming from me, the servers staff has gotten a bit out of control, and sometimes take action without evidence, which isn't always good. I do, however, really admire the politicalness of whitelisted servers. Typically the community is more involved, and the gameplay is a lot more competitive. I can not WAIT to join! I have a nice sized team awaiting my acceptance: TCV. iCEY is my friend in fact; he and I go way back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey and welcome, @Jaggykins I am a officer and recruiter for h1z1. We have our own whitelisted server. Here is the application. http://www.adkgamers.com/forums/forum/651-h1z1-server-whitelist-application/
If you are interested in joining ADK and being a member here is our link to that as well. http://www.adkgamers.com/adk-recruitment.html/.  I can help you out with either of these that you may be interested in. Hope to see you in game and have some fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

This website uses cookies to provide the best experience possible. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use