Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
CareBear

PC Requirements for ARK HELP!?

Need help on knowing good PC standards to play ARK, curretly havent got a good PC, thats why i would like to know so i can look to upgrade it to the right needs for games.

I can't tell you specifics but i can tell you that on low-medium settings you can run 45-60fps (depending on what is going on in game it will go between those) with an an Nvidia 850m. (you can run higher settings but I prefer higher fps over graphics) Hope this helped :)

11 hours ago, Silver said:

@CareBear Here are the minimum requirements for ARK: Survival Evolved

This game leans much more on your graphics card than your processor so I recommend getting a nice graphics card.

d4606f0fdfe57eca8a81272601ac58ed.png

That helps me out a lot! My friends have been asking me if they have a strong enough PC for it to be worth buying the game! Thanks!

I have a decent setup and I can run on high/epic with about 20fps with loading dips.

I5 4690k

Radeon 270x

8 GB DDR3

Intel SDD for OS

WD HDD for bulk storage(including steam games)

Even a used graphics card will do you good, my laptop has the same processor but no graphics card and can't run the game at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk