Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Wacko920

My pc -- new parts

I purchased the Swiftech H220 X2 Prestige and EVGA SuperNOVA 750w P2  power supply for my computer and they came in today, so I added them and got some pics.  This is what my system is so far:

CPU:  AMD FX6300 Vishera 

MB:  Gigabyte GA-990FX-UD3

Mem:  Corsair Vengeance PC1600 DDR3 4@4GB

Video card:  Gigabyte G1 Gamer GTX 960

HDD:  Samsung Evo 850 500GB & Seagate Baricuda 1TB

PSU:  EVGA SuperNOVA 750w P2

Case:  Phanteks Enthoo Pro

CPU Cooler:  Swiftech H220 X2 Prestige

My camera isn't the best, so excuse the pics.  

pic1.jpg

pic-2.jpg

pic-3.jpg

pic-4.jpg

pic-5.png

@TorqueRanger I was scared at first, but I started with the Cooler Master Seidon 120XL in my computer and the Corsair H80  in my brothers pc.  They come sealed and can't be added too.  I tested them outside my case first to make sure that they didn't leak and then installed them.  I did the same thing with the swiftech h220 x2 prestige, and no leaks were found.  

I found a bigger window for my pc case, so I am considering adding one when money allows.  check it out at MNPCTECH

@Wacko920

WOW that window will look really nice and make that case pop ... I am using a cheap Coolmaster case but I want to get or build a benching rig station or buy something like this below.. My issues comes as I am not home very often cause of work and small children and I don't want something to happen .. Plus I don't have the money to build a replacement PC..

in-win-pc-cases.jpg