Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

What's going on everyone ??

I am TorqueRanger and I have been playing on ADK BF4 servers alot (Mostly Metro No Explosives).. Most of the time I am on TS when I am playing and I try to play as much as possible and help the servers out when I can ...

Hope to see everyone out there..

Welcome to our forums @TorqueRanger !

3 hours ago, TorqueRanger said:

OH not much, looking forward to upcoming games, especially Battlefield 1  :D 

I am TorqueRanger and I have been playing on ADK BF4 servers alot (Mostly Metro No Explosives).. Most of the time I am on TS when I am playing and I try to play as much as possible and help the servers out when I can ...

So you found us through our Battlefield Servers? nice, glad to see them bringing people into our forums. Always love to have people who enjoy the game join us |B)

You looking forward to Battlefield 1?

I will tag up some Battlefield Leadership to help you out if you need:  @Marcinkoman  @Spanky  @JacknifeJones  @Paoida  @Homeshadow  @regenerate83  @Zaizz  @BewareDaBeast  @Dib  @kmi187  @bluemoon_og  @CoolLucK  @Space  @OverlordSev  @RidleeVindicate/Hockey  @Sparrow  @DowntownRiots  @Skrux  @KnightsX  @Warlocc  @F34RL3SS   @viperman  @Naru  @BgBang18  @MrsVirtue1776  @LaithSJ  @Dylbags99  @Virtue1776  @_MisterRobotoXL_  @Wacko920  @Darknae

Hope to see you around sir! We will be here

Hey man happy to see you on, just so you know our new reserve slots are pretty awesome if you're tired of waiting to get in game. Frag you later @TorqueRanger

9 hours ago, Nova said:

Welcome to our forums @TorqueRanger !

OH not much, looking forward to upcoming games, especially Battlefield 1  :D 

So you found us through our Battlefield Servers? nice, glad to see them bringing people into our forums. Always love to have people who enjoy the game join us |B)

You looking forward to Battlefield 1?

I will tag up some Battlefield Leadership to help you out if you need:  @Marcinkoman  @Spanky  @JacknifeJones  @Paoida  @Homeshadow  @regenerate83  @Zaizz  @BewareDaBeast  @Dib  @kmi187  @bluemoon_og  @CoolLucK  @Space  @OverlordSev  @RidleeVindicate/Hockey  @Sparrow  @DowntownRiots  @Skrux  @KnightsX  @Warlocc  @F34RL3SS   @viperman  @Naru  @BgBang18  @MrsVirtue1776  @LaithSJ  @Dylbags99  @Virtue1776  @_MisterRobotoXL_  @Wacko920  @Darknae

Hope to see you around sir! We will be here

@Nova

I would love to play BF1 when  it comes out but money is tight right now but will try to see if I can get it on sale or something.. Yeah I learned about the clan from the servers and I try to play as much as possible when I am not working.. Thanks for the list of leaders and oh my name is Jay if anyone wanted to know.

8 hours ago, bluemoon_og said:

Hey man happy to see you on, just so you know our new reserve slots are pretty awesome if you're tired of waiting to get in game. Frag you later @TorqueRanger

@bluemoon_og

Yeah I saw them but don't have the money to keep one going but Thanks Anyways ..

Hope to see you online..

Thanks Everyone for the Great Welcome ..

Through some point or another I have joined or played along side with most or if not all of you at some point in BF4 ..

I hope to see you guys on the Battlefield and Forums alot more .. I was interested in possible becoming a Admin or such in BF4 if all possible but time will tell .. 

Thanks Again

@bluemoon_og,@CoolLucK,@Zaizz,@Darknae,@Homeshadow,@LaithSJ

Thanks Everyone for the Great Welcome ..

Through some point or another I have joined or played along side with most or if not all of you at some point in BF4 ..

I hope to see you guys on the Battlefield and Forums alot more .. I was interested in possible becoming a Admin or such in BF4 if all possible but time will tell .. 

Thanks Again

@bluemoon_og,@CoolLucK,@Zaizz,@Darknae,@Homeshadow,@LaithSJ

Nice to hear that, we are always looking for new admins even now that battlefield is around the corner.

Hope to see you in game and in TS, and again Welcome to this huge family

Sent from my LG-H520 using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app