Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sign in to follow this  
Clamson

I <3 Clamson

Title is probably the greatest bumper sticker ever, you might want to get one and join my fanclub.  

Anyways I'm Jetnoise  Clamson.  I'm pretty addicted to ARK atm with my sudden free time after finishing my MiddleSchool undergrad degree (Psychology, but probably not what you think).  I'm getting help with this post right now from some ADK members who aren't understanding that I'm being the smartass on ts and I hope they see this.    I read a lot of fantasy books, love watching TV Shows B movies on the SciFi CW channel, am thoroughly offended that they changed the name to Syfy (ew), and am super pro at binge watching Netflix.  Once upon a time I kicked kids in the head for a living.  I'm terrible at all card games, but thoroughly enjoy Cards Against Humanity.  My taste buds and memory are broken.  

Oh and sometimes I play videogames.

So hi, What is your favorite color? and What is your quest?

P.S. I love tacos Burritos, I have a shirt that says so

ClamChowderSoup Is Delicious to Midgets

Hey (for real this time)! My name is Clamson, also known as BranCan on TeamSpeak (don't ask its a nickname from a friend) and i'm a midget!  The summer season that started about 5 weeks ago for my school has slowly fueled my addiction to the game Ark Survival Evolved. My real name is Branden and i’m 15 going into my sophomore year of high school. My IGN has slowly evolved over time, starting from the name ClamChowderSoup since I love the stuff. I’m bascially a giant bowl of it at this point! In my free time I prefer to either eat an absurd amount of burritos, terrorize my little sister, and cry myself to sleep every time I rememer the amount of summer homework I have left. For hobbies I like to listen to or play music on my guitar or trumpet. Games that I play on the side of Ark include Borderlands 2, Dota 2, Destiny, Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth, and Call of Duty Zombies!

Also, what does ADK stand for? Looking at tops of pages is hard.

Welcome to adk, I was wondering if you have allready posted an recruitment application to join, If you stuff on how to do it go on the teamspeak and ask any of the recuiters or other staff and other members they will be able to help and walk you through it 

11 minutes ago, Dev4station said:

Welcome to adk, I was wondering if you have allready posted an recruitment application to join, If you stuff on how to do it go on the teamspeak and ask any of the recuiters or other staff and other members they will be able to help and walk you through it 

Thanks! I am already on TeamSpeak talking to some people although i have not written my recruitment app yet. But it will be up soon enough! :)

3 hours ago, Nova said:

Welcome to our forums @Clamson !

Glad you did come see our forums but I hope you are enjoying it so far :D

Being a smartass is fine  just make sure other party knows it |B)

The following leadership would be great to help you out if you need: @SLIMJIM  @Silver  @FrogyIA  @Nimikins  @Gunnar  @Belowzero @Stealthy

Thanks! So far it seems like a very welcoming place to call home! And the first post is mainly a joke between some people in the ark TS, the second 1 is my real introduction! :lol: And all the leadership that you have listed have been very helpful already! (@Gunnar told me how to sign up here)

3 hours ago, CupOfNoodles said:

Hey Clamson, Welcome to ADK, I hope you'll call us home. Feel free to poke me in TS if you need help with anything. Enjoy your time with ADK!

Thanks a bunch! I look forward to being here longer!

@Clamson Welcome to the community! Happy to see you finally made it on here. If you have any questions about anything feel free to hit me up here or in ARK teamspeak channel. |B)