Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

Hi,

My name is Jon, and I'm excited to see what this community has to offer! I first came to ADK looking for a wildstar guild but I'm sure further along the line I'll end up joining many more. I can be really social, and super great at being a team player! I do draw and do fan art from time to time, my about me section has a few peices I did and if you guys want some suggestions I'd be more than happy to know that someone like my art! I play mostly pc games even though my pc isnt as ideal for gaming as you others may have it set up to be, but im working on uprgrading it so that it's be able to run awesome games. Overall I just really want to find new friends online that I can create a real bond with over something we all love!

Welcome to our forums @MoonBurnt !

5 minutes ago, MoonBurnt said:

My name is Jon

Nice to meet you jon, welcome to our humble abode.

, and I'm excited to see what this community has to offer! I first came to ADK looking for a wildstar guild but I'm sure further along the line I'll end up joining many more.

We are excited to see what YOU also have to offer :) every person brings something different to the table and its EVERYONE'S efforts that make us who we are.

Our WildStar Section is pretty amazing as they are fun to play with and great at what they do. @ReapYou  @Deadlis  @Fyona  @Lumianis  @Lobo Blanco  @gazedo  @Wild  @Chickenstew  @Ashlock  @Xencor  @Mukugrim  are some of the  amazing leadership we have for the game.

I can be really social, and super great at being a team player!

GOOD :D that helps us have more fun which is the ultimate goal of ADK Gaming having fun

I do draw and do fan art from time to time, my about me section has a few peices I did and if you guys want some suggestions I'd be more than happy to know that someone like my art!

You should share some some time. Artists are very talented people and if yo uwant to share please do :lol: 

Here's a subforum where people often share their work:

http://www.adkgamers.com/forums/forum/64-share-your-artdesign-work/

I play mostly pc games even though my pc isnt as ideal for gaming as you others may have it set up to be, but im working on uprgrading it so that it's be able to run awesome games.

If you ever have questions or want to help oithers with their builds this is the place to go: http://www.adkgamers.com/forums/forum/12-general-tech-talk/

Keep us posted on your build! 

Overall I just really want to find new friends online that I can create a real bond with over something we all love!

I hope you are able to find that at ADK:) looking forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to the forums. Computer programmer type here, so not very creative. I am friendly though, so if you are bored pop over to the ARK channel and say hi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to ADK @MoonBurnt

I have to say you have an interesting username, any reason as to why you choose that username?

Glad to hear that you plan to play other games as well, i could never stick to one gaming section here in ADK.

If you ever need tips on upgrading your system or creating a new beast, let me or any one else in the tech section know.

We are more than glad to help.

Again welcome to ADK, enjoy your stay. 

Welcome to ADK, hope to see you in TS sometime soon :) I'm in our channels most of the day usually so feel free to hop on and chat or ask any questions you have about the game.

4 hours ago, PunishaKelv said:

Welcome to ADK @MoonBurnt

I have to say you have an interesting username, any reason as to why you choose that username?

Thanks @PunishaKelv

The reason I chose this name is because I recently went to the beach and returned as Larry the Lobster and since i like the soft glow of the moon rather than the gross incandescence of the sun, I chose MoonBurnt. lol