Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
321ttocs

Gaming laptop in race car (honda)

Just bought a 1989 honda civic lx 4 door, and a illegal race car engine installed, going to put my gaming computer into the dash with all the engine statistics, just thought I'd let you all know. Also going to get a body kit, and make it look like a awsome race car, honda. Most people think honda would be a bad race car but if you know what your doing you can be faster than a 2001 ferrari. But yah, I will eather be putting my desktop computer into the glove box and dash, or put my windows 10 laptop into the dashboard. Don't know wich one to use yet, mabye the laptop would be better, less weight and power.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

if I was u I would gut it out only have 2seats and drop a k24 with k20 head and k pro, carcepts shifter box, precision sc61 turbo with eagle h-beam rods, acl race bearing,wiseco pistons, ross rings that's what I would do if I was you lol 

I love to street race and I understand the purpose of having the laptop but reality it's more of a distraction then anything..You can make a simple LCD panel to display the same thing or get a nice set of Autometer gauges .. I am not sure about how you drive but most time my eyes are on the road and around me not on some display..
Are you trying to copy brain from the original Fast and Furious ??

No, however I have an AI program on my laptop that I built to read my car statistics out loud, by voice command. Pretty cool!

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk