Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

Well hi mi name is Axel, i like a lot being part of the community i hope its fun, i found ADK by a server in battlefield 4 and i was looking for a good community and i found this one and its looking good so far so well, i am a person that likes to play in teams and thing like that, i like to help people when i can and so thats all. Here's a picture of mi so you know how i am 

And well see you an the battlefield 

IMG_0405.JPG

Edited by TANKBUSTER2025

Welcome to adk axel, I'm one of the recruiters and a csgo advisor if you need anything or got questions don't hesitate to ask us we are here to answer and to help anyways we can, Have you thought about applying to become an adk member if you scroll across our menu and click apply and our recruitment application, Read all of the revelant information and our requirements and then click join to start filling in our application form.

I'm sure my good friend @Nova will be along soon to post even more information about our battlefield section

Hello axel, I know that you are waiting to hear from your application, Why don't you not log in to our teamspeak at ts.adgamers.com:3796 and get to know the battlefield players which are always on about this time.

@TANKBUSTER2025 Welcome to ADK, Axel!!!! Are you into any other games?   ARK,  Minecraft, Overwatch Elite Dangerous and Planetside 2 are the sections i'm mostly in so if you ever play those games you will probably meet me

23 hours ago, Dev4station said:

I'm sure my good friend @Nova will be along soon to post even more information about our battlefield section

Been up for 48 hours working overtime, I will make sure to hit up Introduction Apps tomorrow or Saturday :D

@TANKBUSTER2025

Hi there and welcome to ADK. if you have any questions regarding battlefield just ask me and I'll try to help you as much as I can. please join us sin teamspeak while you play :) ts.adkgamers.com

see you out on the battlefield

Welcome to our forums @TANKBUSTER2025 !

Sorry about the delay in responding to your application, I have been working a lot of over time without sleep working on some Major Storms that rolled through the area of my state.

ANYWAYS...mind on task...... 

On 6/15/2016 at 6:57 PM, TANKBUSTER2025 said:

Well hi mi name is Axel,

Hello Axel :D how are you?

i like a lot being part of the community i hope its fun,

I think we're fun.....I think.... :wub2:

i found ADK by a server in battlefield 4 and i was looking for a good community and i found this one and its looking good so far so well, i am a person that likes to play in teams and thing like that, i like to help people when i can and so thats all. Here's a picture of mi so you know how i am 

AWESOME, our servers entertained you then? GLAD to hear it |B) 

I like how you added a photo of yourself, not many do it, you could add it to the member thread?

Let me tag up some Battlefield Leadership@Marcinkoman  @Spanky  @JacknifeJones  @Paoida  @Homeshadow  @regenerate83  @Zaizz  @BewareDaBeast  @Dib  @kmi187  @bluemoon_og  @CoolLucK  @Space  @OverlordSev  @RidleeVindicate/Hockey  @Sparrow  @DowntownRiots  @Skrux  @KnightsX  @Warlocc  @F34RL3SS  @Rylie_Smiley  @viperman  @Naru  @BgBang18  @MrsVirtue1776  @LaithSJ  @Dylbags99  @Virtue1776  @_MisterRobotoXL_  @Wacko920  @Darknae

Hey brotha! Welcome to ADK, hope you like us. If you need anything just find me in TS! itll say HR next to me okay. If you play csgo or h1z1 we can play as well!