Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Bounty

Bounty reporting for duty!

Hey everybody!

My name is Kieran. In the online world im known as BigBountyBar or simply Bounty to keep it nice and simple. 

I am from Germany, currently going to school and aiming to do my A-levels or "Abitur" as we call it. Besides playing video games, I love playing football and I have also recently found great interest in weight lifting! I am a passionate Liverpool FC and England supporter thanks to my dad :P.

Before getting into PC gaming, I started off my online gaming "career" on Playstation 3 , mainly playing games like MW2 and BF3. The first multiplayer game for PC I played and became addicted to was SMITE. Now having had enough of that game, I am starting to enjoy Battlefield for PC now. I currently play both Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 and I am very excited for Battlefield 1! As for single player games, I like playing The Elder Scrolls series and strategy games like Dawn of War and the Total War series.

I became aware of this community by simply googling for battlefield communities and you guys had the most appealing website and opening!

If you guys have any questions , feel free to ask! Other than that, I am looking forward to be seeing you on the battlefield!

Welcome to ADK bro, I'm one of the recruiters and a csgo advisor so if you got any questions or need anything let us know and we can help, If you apply today all you need to do is get 5 posts and a vouch from staff and you be accepted tonight :)

@Bounty Welcome to our forums!

Hello Keran, quick question, where did you get your name from "BigBounty Bar"? Just curious its unique.

It's great to see more players from EU as we are always looking for players from across the pond due to the uniqueness and diverse background they bring to our servers and player base :D 

I LOVE Total War RTS is where I was bornt! I think I have played all the Total Wars and beat them all on Legendary except Attila because it seriously might be impossible.

@Nova Well, im not sure if you have these chocolate bars in the US but basically in the UK and Germany we have these chocolate bars that taste like coconut and i love them. They are called bounty so i tried to make a name including that. To make my name more memorable, i came up with the alliteration using 3 B´s :D.

@Bounty Welcome to our community, man! I really hope you can find out more about us and our player base, which will hopefully grow with Battlefield 1 coming out this year! We're a very friendly, easy to get along with player base, and we'll make everything we can to make you feel welcome! 

Welcome to the community. I love chocolate from all over the world. One of the great things about travelling in the military was getting to try different candy from around the world. I don;t play Battlefield, but I do play Minecraft and ARK if you ever pop down to those channels. Feel free to poke me if you have questions about ARK.

-Nim

Welcome to ADk @Bounty

You my friend have a great taste for games. I enjoyed all of the Dawn of War games, i played every single one (up to retribution) and enjoyed every minute of it.

Nice to see you coming over to PC, i have been on PC for over 10 years now. Can't remember the last time i held a gaming console controller.

I am also very excited for Battlefield 1, as for Battlefiled 4 you can catch me in the ADK TDM server.

Again, welcome to ADK and enjoy your stay!

Welcome bounty

I didnt know of anyone who played Dawn of War i use to play those games all the time!

I started playing battlefiel4 on pc recently so i hope to see you around in game and on the TS