Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

Hey everyone!!

Hope everybody is having a great day and an awesome weekend. First off I would like to say it is amazing to be able to do this because my end goal is to call =ADK= Gamers my new home. My real name is Luis and I am 30 years old (although I don't feel like it). I have played BF3 on my ps3 and immediately fell in love not only with the game but communities that I never knew existed. I always felt like a lone wolf until I started playing BF4 on PC and really got to know some amazing members and really enjoyed being a part of the community. I like to consider myself "Jack of all trades" and enjoy not only BF4 but a plethora of other games and different genres. As you can tell though, my main game would be BF4 and have quite a handful of friends who I enjoy teaming up with. Thank you all for your attention! Hopefully we can team up and have a great time in BF4 if ya'll are interested. o7 much love and respect o7

With all that being said, you can find me on Twitch most of the time playing with BF4 streamers and modding for some channels. My twitch name is the same as my user name: DeevsX. 

Edited by DeevsX

2 minutes ago, DeevsX said:

I have no yet @Dev4station. But would definitely would like to. I just wasn't sure if I should because I know there are some requirements I need to fulfill. 

I know there is normally a requirement of 20 posts, 10 hours on teamspeak and 10 hours in game, But we have a recruitment event on which you need only 5 posts and a vouch from a recruiter or game staff.

requirments 

1st post introduction 

2nd post application 

then post on other intros and PC central for the others then play with bf advisers or recruiters to help you get vouched 

@DeevsX Welcome to our Forums!

So far the weekend has been okay, had a big test this past week and I am lacking on sleep haha which isn't a good thing to start off the work week well on.

I hope that you are able to call us your new home too if that's what you wish for :D 

Since you are a Battlefield  player I encourage you to stick around for our Battlefield 1 Servers where we will need Adminship:D

Battlefield Administration - Should you need any help here they are:  @Marcinkoman  @Spanky  @JacknifeJones  @Paoida  @Homeshadow  @regenerate83  @Zaizz  @BewareDaBeast  @Dib  @kmi187  @bluemoon_og  @CoolLucK  @Space  @OverlordSev  @RidleeVindicate/Hockey  @Sparrow  @DowntownRiots  @Skrux  @KnightsX  @Warlocc  @F34RL3SS   @viperman  @Naru  @BgBang18  @MrsVirtue1776  @LaithSJ  @Dylbags99  @Virtue1776  @_MisterRobotoXL_  @Wacko920  @Darknae

As @Nova said i'm part of the Battlefield section :)

We have atm 4 servers that we care and love (Team Death Match, Conquest Large, 24/7 Metro, 24/7 Lockers EU), if you have any questions regarding Teamspeak or Battlefield don't hesitate to poke me or send me a PM :D

Hope to see you in game 

@DeevsX

Welcome! Come join us in TS some time. There is a group of is in TS everyday and night playing BF4. Join us and we can squad up. I look forward to meeting you in TS. Thank you for buying BF4 server perks, that support is much appreciated.

Welcome to ADK @DeevsX

Good to see another addition to our Battlefield section.

Are you looking forward to Battlefield 1? I know i am!

In Battlefield 4, you can find me in ADKs' TDM Server.

You said you are a mod on twitch, i was wondering which channel(s) do you currently mod for?  I watch certain streamers more than other.

Again, welcome to ADK and enjoy your stay!