Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sign in to follow this  
Martzipan

Introduction

Hi, I'm Martzipan and i'd like to join the community. I'm over 30 and i play the Arma 3 Exile and Battledield 3&4.

I do play a lot on the ADK Chernarus exile server and i'd like to have a team that i can rely on.

Hope we meet on the server.

Hello and welcome to adk, I hope you enjoy your stay, I was wondering if your thinking about applying for adk as we have got an recruitment event on which all you need to do is apply, intro which u got and 5 posts and a vouch from staff then your in.

2 minutes ago, Dev4station said:

Hello and welcome to adk, I hope you enjoy your stay, I was wondering if your thinking about applying for adk as we have got an recruitment event on which all you need to do is apply, intro which u got and 5 posts and a vouch from staff then your in.

I'm just filling the form as we speak :D

7 minutes ago, Naru said:

Welcome to ADK man, as my title says im of many BF admins in here, and we are always looking for more.

Hope you to stick around and let me knife you.... err meet yaemoji12.png

Sent from my LG-H520 using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

I'm not actually looking for an admin position on any games, sorry. I will try to get back to BF as lately i was doing a lot of Arma 3 exile :D. Oh, and you'll have to work hard with that knife :)))

I'm not actually looking for an admin position on any games, sorry. I will try to get back to BF as lately i was doing a lot of Arma 3 exile :D. Oh, and you'll have to work hard with that knife :)))

Lol, just saying mate and i can knife 🔪 you or defib you

Sent from my LG-H520 using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

Welcome Martzi I hope you enjoy your stay here and please if you are in need of anything please contact us. Hopefully I shall see you in teamspeak. :)

15 minutes ago, Lea said:

Hello @Martzipan!

Welcome to ADK, hope you've joined our Teamspeak server already! :)

Yes I did, only shortly today though as i need to prepare for the weekend leave. But I have used it before with people I have met on the server. Hopefully I'll meet the ADK arma guys next week.

And i forgot to mention, i usually play evenings to midnight+ and I'm on GMT+2 (Europe)

Welcome to our forums @Martzipan  !

If you don't mind me asking what brought you to our forums? Anything in particular? Our Servers? Search Engine? ETc...

What is your favorite thing about living in Romania?

For the games you listed we do indeed have game servers for them! 

Battlefield  in particular is one of our oldest games that we support and its been one of our largest titles during its prime. We are definitely looking forward to the release of Battlefield 1 and hope to have various Game Servers to suit our players needs. If you ever need help with Battlefield related items, feel free to contact any of the BF Administation:  @Marcinkoman  @Spanky  @JacknifeJones  @Paoida  @Homeshadow  @regenerate83  @Zaizz  @BewareDaBeast  @Dib  @kmi187  @bluemoon_og  @CoolLucK  @Space  @OverlordSev  @RidleeVindicate/Hockey  @Sparrow  @DowntownRiots  @Skrux  @KnightsX  @Warlocc  @F34RL3SS  @Rylie_Smiley  @viperman  @Naru  @BgBang18  @MrsVirtue1776  @LaithSJ  @Dylbags99  @Virtue1776  @_MisterRobotoXL_  @Wacko920 

ARMA is a game we have had varying amounts of success in over the years, some times the section was great sometimes we had to shut it down. Right now we are blessed with an amazing set of Staff and Game Developers who work tirelessly to ensure that the playerbase is satisfied. Some of them are:  @MrPig  @CIT0RI  @FakeDeath  @James33  @Soap91  @Zudamour  @AceOverKings  @Gingergod5 .

We hope to see you around!

Welcome @Martzipan to the ADK forums. Everytime I see someone join us from somewhere outside the US I get happy because its great to know that we are consistently spreading our reach worldwide. We have many many members from the European Union as well as many others located around the world. Do you often play on our BF4 EU server?

Hi all, Bunny here (if you listen in TS)... Raven Blacktail if you are looking for me in game.

Hmmm... what to say about myself?

I love housing! it is my favorite way to kill time in game.

When I am not playing Wildstar I am taking care of my elderly parents, recording amazing audio (I am a voice actress), or out on a digsite (I am also a licensed Archaeologist.

On 6/11/2016 at 1:36 AM, Nova said:

Welcome to our forums @Martzipan  !

If you don't mind me asking what brought you to our forums? Anything in particular? Our Servers? Search Engine? ETc...

What is your favorite thing about living in Romania?

For the games you listed we do indeed have game servers for them! 

Battlefield  in particular is one of our oldest games that we support and its been one of our largest titles during its prime. We are definitely looking forward to the release of Battlefield 1 and hope to have various Game Servers to suit our players needs. If you ever need help with Battlefield related items, feel free to contact any of the BF Administation:  @Marcinkoman  @Spanky  @JacknifeJones  @Paoida  @Homeshadow  @regenerate83  @Zaizz  @BewareDaBeast  @Dib  @kmi187  @bluemoon_og  @CoolLucK  @Space  @OverlordSev  @RidleeVindicate/Hockey  @Sparrow  @DowntownRiots  @Skrux  @KnightsX  @Warlocc  @F34RL3SS  @Rylie_Smiley  @viperman  @Naru  @BgBang18  @MrsVirtue1776  @LaithSJ  @Dylbags99  @Virtue1776  @_MisterRobotoXL_  @Wacko920 

ARMA is a game we have had varying amounts of success in over the years, some times the section was great sometimes we had to shut it down. Right now we are blessed with an amazing set of Staff and Game Developers who work tirelessly to ensure that the playerbase is satisfied. Some of them are:  @MrPig  @CIT0RI  @FakeDeath  @James33  @Soap91  @Zudamour  @AceOverKings  @Gingergod5 .

We hope to see you around!

Hey @Nova, thanks for the welcome, it's great to be here!

To quickly answer your questions:

I started playing on the ADK exile server and that brought me here to the forums.

The favorite thing about living in Romania? Hmmm that's a hard one. I'm used to living here, with the customs and traditions, most of my friends are here, it's nicer to go out for a drink in my language ;). When i think of it though, all my vacations are outside Romania, especially the ski ones since we don't have that great ski slopes. And I do ski a lot...

I have played a lot of Battlefield but ever since i have found DayZ i started playing Arma 2/3 mods. I guess I'll have to find some time for BF as it was a lot of fun, and I think it will be even more fun with a team.

Edited by Martzipan

Hey, welcome to ADK! If you need any assistance you can find me in  TS, just send me a poke and ill come to ya! Im glad youre here! 

If youre ever feeling like playing h1z1 or csgo im here too. 

13 hours ago, Gingergod5 said:

I mean like a post or posts where ppl make public their playing times so that other ppl that overlap playing times can get together.

For example I play somewhere between 8pm - 1am GMT+2 on ADK's Exile Chernarus server and i would like to get in touch with other ADK members that do the same.

57 minutes ago, Martzipan said:

I mean like a post or posts where ppl make public their playing times so that other ppl that overlap playing times can get together.

For example I play somewhere between 8pm - 1am GMT+2 on ADK's Exile Chernarus server and i would like to get in touch with other ADK members that do the same.

not really but theres allways people around. just check ts :P

Welcome to ADK @Martzipan

Great to see another Battlefield player.

Are you excited for Battlefiled 1? I know i am!

Ever want to wreck some peoples faces in Battlefield4 , you can find me on the ADK TDM server.

Again, welcome to ADK and enjoy your stay!