Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Phreaktaco

What are you reading now?

Two things, one this sections pretty dead right now, and two......wow.....how isn't this a topic yet?

Working through The Knife of Dreams in The Wheel of Time series and then gunna read the through the last few books.  

What's in your bag or on your nightstand right now?

On 17/11/2016 at 3:50 AM, Siren_Solstic89 said:

I just finished "Doctor Sleep" by Stephen King. I'm torn between starting "Tales of the Peculiar" by Ransom Riggs or re-reading "Inferno" by Dan Brown.

Shit Doctor Sleep was really, reeallly good. I'm inclined to say i liked it even better than The Shining but i'm afraid other SK fans would beat the shit out of me.

I'm currently reading the red rising series by Peirce Brown which may be one of the best series I've ever read so far. I'm on book 3, morning star. Anyone who loves political intrigue, science fiction at the height of its power, and a flawed protagonist really needs to read this.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

7 hours ago, Nikoraasu said:

harry potter order of the phoenix  

got done  reading the Goblet of fire . 

I think it's about time I did the annual reread.  

None the less right now I'm reading a really riveting one.  Attachment Theory and Research in Clinical Work with Adults, grade A shit right there.

Currently reading HP Lovecraft's Necronomicon. its a collection of his best and weirdest tales. have never been able to finish whole books. so i like collections of short stories. 

On 11/06/2017 at 2:46 AM, Phreaktaco said:

I think it's about time I did the annual reread.  

I just finished the Deathly Hallows, again. Should make it a monthly reread, only takes a week to tear through those books.

'm reading D-Day The Battle For Normandy by Antony Beevor. It's an interesting, detailed account of the allied invasion and campaign in france during the war. Would reccomend to any WW2 history buff, gives some insight on what happened early on in the western front.

I'm still grinding away on the last (for the moment) game of thrones book, also reading through Terror at Beslan, sad but interesting information about that terrorist event.