Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Thundarbunny

Brief Guild Meeting Saturday (the 11th.) at 6PM CST.

Hi Guys,

So this is a little long over due.  We're going to do a brief guild meeting Saturday the 11th at 6PM CST.  Let us know if you can't make it.  The goal of the meeting will be to briefly go over the status of the guild.  And if it's well received we may even do it bi-weekly.

Now the fun stuff.  During the guild meeting we'll be setting up groups for a guild boss after the meeting. So right after we're going to have some fun smashing our faces into a guild boss.  Also, anyone who get a liverto from the guild boss has to hop into the arena and face off against the guild.  If no one gets a liverto...  It'll be the guild VS the officers.  Fun right. :)

See you guys Saturday.

Your temp Officer,

Thundarbunny

You confuse me with the time.

I googled for a time converter to find out what time it is in cet and it say there is no cst it is cdt.

Anyways thats midnight or 1 am my time so i doubt i will be there.

How long will it take?

6pm CST time would be 12am UK time.  I hope that helps.

Edit: I remember you telling me that your in Germany so I think it's 7 hours ahead of CST time.  So that'd be 1am.  I believe.

Edited by Thundarbunny