Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
A Random Viking

Anybody play Elder Scrolls Online still?

Hey!

I got this game a while ago, and started playing.  It was fun for a bit, but just got boring.  I'm thinking it was because I played mainly by myself.  Just wanted to see if there was any interest or if there's a certain area in this website for it!

I played in the Beta but I never really got around to really wanting to play it. I thought I would be interested in it based on my impressions of Skyrim. I never really like the interface personally and much of it felt dull to me. If I recall correctly... there were many members who were once interested in trying to get it going but it never sprouted its wings and took off. I do believe we have a few individuals who every now and then would play.

Same for me! I would be interested in playing it again and even makeing a new character if we could find enough people to have a stabile guild/group running!

Getting that guild together sounds great, and if your ever bored I'd encourage you to hop down into the dota ts channels and play with the dota community.

If you need help learning the game or anything we would be there to help you.

Have fun with your elder scrolls online.