Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mikey

AMAZING TV SHOW (NO SPOILERS)

@Snipe put me on to the show called "The 100" this is a binge worthy gut wrenching show it has kept me on my feet with every episode. it is truly one of those shows that makes you not want to skip a second let alone miss out on an episode. currently there are 2 seasons on Netflix please if you have Netflix give this show a shot and let me know you're thoughts and opinions. NO SPOILER'S ALLOWED. 

OMG I love this show! You won't regret it man. I gotta say the first season is my favorite so far, but it gets crazier and crazier with each and every episode.

@Mikey  told you :D.  Now I've gotten you and @Viper hooked on it.  

How far into season 2 are you now? I'm still on episode 11... I haven't watched anything since Overwatch came out.  

On 5/30/2016 at 8:28 AM, Snipe said:

@Mikey  told you :D.  Now I've gotten you and @Viper hooked on it.  

How far into season 2 are you now? I'm still on episode 11... I haven't watched anything since Overwatch came out.  

I'm about to finish season 1. Haven't had time since my 24 hour binge watch marathon because of school to catch up.