Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
syl

#RestaurantLiving

i LOVE food & thought I'd make a post of some yummy homemade meals I've been spoiled with, many which were made by @Pepsi 
So if you need recipes... ask him :P I wanna see if there are others that have a passion for food/cooking, so post your pix! :D

I'll start off by showing my sloppy (#PeasantMealsUnder$10) but edible cooking VS all of his beautiful plating & creative noms.

Lemon peppered, pan fried talapia w/ candied bacon wrapped asparagus... and koolaid (cause it's in the background)

bcandyaspa.png

STRAWBERRIES (cause they're yummy) w/ a side tuna sammy

strawberri.png

Now, on to his cooking...
Bacon & Pancakes w/ SPRINKLES (cause I love sprinkles, except when you eat too many and it makes your teeth feel waxy)

pancakes.png 

Home made salmon rolls & nigiri w/ wonton chips

sushidinne.png

Chicken salad sammy w/ baked potato & bomb ass chocolate chip cookies ;)

tunasalad.png

Pork Adobo on Rice

porkadobo.png

Last one for now, his cute little panda sushi (w/ salmon) & teriyaki glazed chicken... I have NO clue how he made those haha
pandasushi.png

Edited by syl

Dinner last night...

juyfcduydf.jpg

Pan friend tofu with tonkatsu sauce garnished with chive, peppers and sesame on a bed of silken white rice.

Fresh steamed broccoli drizzled with a soy vinaigrette dressing. 

Syl's plate has less tofu and rice to adjust for the kimchi portion. 

On 5/31/2016 at 11:18 PM, Blaze said:

:/ so good can i get the roomies app if pay the kitten fund. Plus i Be your official Mexican in the house ya

besides the kitty fund, just bring home recipes for authentic Mexican food :>