Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
JByrns_1993

Hi its Johnny

I have been playing first-person-shooter games since 2008 when I bought COD4. I then in late 2011 built a high-performance gaming PC for Black Ops, and then got into the Battlefield series, after buying Bad Company 2 which I still play. I would love to join ADK because it seems like a really friendly community and I think I could be a valuable asset since I have experience doing admin on BF3 servers. My old clan was disbanded, and I would like to join a new one. My computer specs are as follows:

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K OC'ed to 3.8GHz
RAM: Patriot Sector 5 DDR3 4x4GB
GPU: EVGA GTX670 2GB GDDR5
PSU: 1.2KW Ultra X4 Modular
Monitor: HP Compaq LA2405 24 inch 1920x1200

I hope to see you all on the Battlefield and become a part of the community!!

Johnny,

It is nice to meet you. It looks like you have a great system that will definitly play today's games.

If you would like to become an official member of ADK, please fill out the application at [url="http://www.adkgamers.com/contact/"]http://www.adkgamers.com/contact/[/url].

Best Regards

Welcome Johnny :)

I could say for myself, BF2 and BC2 got me sucked into buying BF3 and i'm glad it did ! After playing a lot of Counter-strike 1.6 , it's a nice change. Come play with us any time, but make sure to join us on team speak 3 !