Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
UpboatPlym

Howdy! UpboatPlym is here!

Hey there guys/girls!

My name is Matt, but you will probably see me around as UpboatPlym.

I am currently 22 and live in England (have a guess where).

I am a PC gamer, and have never owned a console in my life (Wii doesnt count right?)

I used to be a member of RoG, but that died pretty much as soon as I joined (not my fault before you blame me!)

Hope to see you around!

Me_Sian_1.jpg

Edited by UpboatPlym

31 minutes ago, Nova said:

@UpboatPlym

mmm...how about...London? Is that right?

No....a Wii...doesn't count...as a console *cringe* :D

Oh god...no not London. The traffic there!?!?! I would never be able to ride a motorbike there xD

Its Plymouth (hence the Plym in my name)

My Wii was my baby! MW3 on there ;) But PC gaming is so much better!

21 hours ago, UpboatPlym said:

Oh god...no not London. The traffic there!?!?! I would never be able to ride a motorbike there xD

Its Plymouth (hence the Plym in my name)

My Wii was my baby! MW3 on there ;) But PC gaming is so much better!

I tried man! I tried! I don't know enough about England :(

Is it a larger town?

Wii can be fun :D consoles aren't all bad tbh, I am just giving them a hard time

11 hours ago, Darknae said:

@UpboatPlym

Hi there and welcome. 

aren't motorbikes the solution to traffic?

anyway I hope will enjoy it here :)

I really wish motorbikes were the solution, but in a place like London where everybody is used to being in traffic, drivers are more careless and are more dangerous for bikers. Theres too many accidents :(

5 hours ago, Nova said:

I tried man! I tried! I don't know enough about England :(

Is it a larger town?

Wii can be fun :D consoles aren't all bad tbh, I am just giving them a hard time

If you are American (which im just assuming you are) then you are a very bad American for not knowing much about England! I thought you guys loved us ;)

Plymouth is not a larger town, but it is a seaside town, and is just nice and relaxing.

Wii was fun...I just sold it though xD

Hello and good luck on your ADK Membership application! I am a member of ADK Human Resources staff. If you ever need help with anything, feel free to talk to us in TS or contact us here: http://www.adkgamers.com/announcement/11-need-help-adk-hr-is-here-for-you/ Your personal privacy and anonymity is our first, if you ever have any questions please feel free to hit any HR members up on TS and we will be happy to answer your questions, if we don't know the answer i'm sure we can find someone who does :)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

10 hours ago, Magz said:

Welcome to the community. I hear riding a bike in the UK in general is dangerous with all the road rage. Is that common? I watch too many road rage vids.

Sent from my Z959 using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

Riding a bike in UK isnt that bad tbh. The only dangerous parts are cities and major motorways (M1, M5). Luckily I am quite tall so I have to use a Trials 125cc (which is already quite high up) so I can see over other cars and see 4 or 5 cars ahead (I know if there is an issue where I have to focus before cars do)

Due to being a gamer I have very good alertness, so I can pay attention to whats in front of me, and behind me at the same time :P

@Magz Loving the signature btw :P

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Riding a bike in UK isnt that bad tbh. The only dangerous parts are cities and major motorways (M1, M5). Luckily I am quite tall so I have to use a Trials 125cc (which is already quite high up) so I can see over other cars and see 4 or 5 cars ahead (I know if there is an issue where I have to focus before cars do)

Due to being a gamer I have very good alertness, so I can pay attention to whats in front of me, and behind me at the same time :P

@Magz Loving the signature btw :P

Yeah the signature is from a crazy anime lol gaming does have its benefits.

Sent from my Z959 using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

2 hours ago, Dev4station said:

@UpboatPlym can I ask what games you play :) I used to be appart of RoG clan aswell and I moved to DGC aswell with pink :)

I was part of the very short lived GTAV brigade xD

I play The Division, Witcher3, ARK, RoK, GTAV (sometimes), Runescape, WoW and other random games on steam xD

53 minutes ago, Dev4station said:

@UpboatPlym

I've got ark, csgo, hitman arma 3 American truck sim I've got over 100 games on steam, I've also got wow and Starcraft 2 :)

Add me on steam, maybe we can play a few games together! (SteamID is UpboatPlym)

On 5/23/2016 at 8:57 PM, UpboatPlym said:

I am a PC gamer, and have never owned a console in my life (Wii doesnt count right?)

I though i was a true PC gamer, but you have me beat on that. Before pc i played on the N64, Super Nintendo, playstation 1 and playstation 2.

But that doesn't matter any more, we have left our old ways behind and joined the master race!

Welcome to the community.

Welcome the ADK forums @UpboatPlym. Yeah I'm pretty sure wii doesn't count. I never like the "sudo-console" personally. I understand your thoughts on london traffic. I've watched a lot of fail videos on youtube and amongst that included many aholes in the London area. 

On 5/25/2016 at 8:44 PM, War_Adm1ral said:

Welcome the ADK forums @UpboatPlym. Yeah I'm pretty sure wii doesn't count. I never like the "sudo-console" personally. I understand your thoughts on london traffic. I've watched a lot of fail videos on youtube and amongst that included many aholes in the London area. 

Those Youtube videos put drivers in a really bad light and makes parents worry about people riding motorbikes. The only thing is, they cant show all the good drivers. The roads arent actually that bad tbh