Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Stealthy

ARK: Survival Evolved - Join Today!

ARK: Survival Evolved

7b27e295f1b39043a14fb250f43ae77e.png

ARK: Survival Evolved is the ultimate survival game. Waking up stranded naked, hungry & afraid on a dinosaur infested island is a nightmare to most people. To the creators of ARK, it is a dream and a masterpiece. We don't want to ruin the game by giving away all the secrets ARK has to offer so here is a glimpse into the ARK world.

d293894d855b0c4c3b2cc59bd53261f2.jpg

What do you do first, find food, build a base or tame a dinosaur to protect you. Will you end up with a herd of dilo's protecting you?

a2dd3e9826b91c502887cbe7ab113836.jpg

Will you build a stone castle, a wood cottage, or a fancy modern metal base? Will you build on the beach, on the side of a mountain, in the snow, in the forest or in the swamp? How many dino's will you tame?  Will you tame a Rex, a bronto, or a bear or a different species?

abe1394ba05b1fbd10690acafaf75d56.jpg

Once you get established with a base and some of the luxuries that players at higher levels can craft, life becomes easier. You can create a industrial cooker, industrial grill, industrial forge, and chemistry set. After you build your base, you can create a nursery for baby animals, now that they have introduced breeding into the game.

8d4f55530fbee3c8872fb810950031b4.jpg

c0a38b7aa6a175740555f5264d8531b7.jpg

Don't worry, if you choose not to breed animals, there is still plenty for you do. You can go find one of the many caves on the island, but beware of the animals lurking within.

Swamp Cave

a04eabc173de9cd1e69d1cf373a879b5.jpg

bbbd54b7b061574bd1b518b41096e6d6.jpg

Snow Cave

0d497a9f41fef231073627a761b3478a.jpg

f2fd98a7ec8063310734474fc26415b4.jpg

Here at ADK, we pride ourselves in having the most up to date servers, staff that is more concerned about the players than themselves and a great atmosphere for players to enjoy. Our ARK servers are always up to date and change with the wishes of the player population. The friendly ARK admin staff are constantly on teamspeak and in the game helping others. ADK is currently offering a PvE server and soon coming a PvPvE server with the ARK center expansion map (http://store.steampowered.com/app/473850/) and multiple awesome mods. A sports/event complex has been built on the server to house server events such as dino racing, dino fighting and other spectacular events. Monthly events are put on by the admin staff, where great in game prizes are given out. The staff try to make sure events take place that put low level and high level players on an equal playing field. The sports/event complex is open to all players 24/7, even if an event is not taking place.

f19ee023701029f008963e8ebed4b36c.png

Some of the upcoming events are:

• The ARK Olympics
  • ADK Thunderdome
  • Blackout Night
  • Races
  • Capture the Admin

We hope to see you there!!!

View full article

I didn't know you guys had a server up for Ark, mine is done at the end of the month, some good mods out there, ill have to check yours out and play on it :)

I've had this game for awhile now, use to play on another private server till the owner had a problem with his memory on it.  I use to be active alot with ADK on planetside but my job started taking up alot of my time but I am trying to make more time now to game a bit more.  So hopefully if I can join you guys on your ARK server I would love to do so.  Unless it is going to be Scorched Earth, I don't have that DLC as of yet, only the vanilla game as of now.

Edited by Sphinx33b
update the game type I have

I've had this game for awhile now, use to play on another private server till the owner had a problem with his memory on it.  I use to be active alot with ADK on planetside but my job started taking up alot of my time but I am trying to make more time now to game a bit more.  So hopefully if I can join you guys on your ARK server I would love to do so.  Unless it is going to be Scorched Earth, I don't have that DLC as of yet, only the vanilla game as of now.

Hey man,

I also recently started to play ARK on adk's vanilla server and it's quite enjoyable. Server doesn't lag and fellow players are helpful and friendly. Hope to see you around on Discord. I usually play on week days evenings.

Glad to see someone interested in Ark!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk