Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
AOBLXIX

Will You Be Buying Battlefield 1?

Battlefield 1 First Look  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Will You Be Buying Battlefield 1?

3 minutes ago, Darknae said:

already bought the early enlister edition.... I hope it will not be as big as a disappointment as BF:HL Premium Edition was

SIX more daaaaaaays til that super duper livestream preview... hoping for the best~!

I really want to get this game, I feel its gonna be an epic game that will be played for many years to come and hopefully they add awesome content to it to keep it fresh and entertaining. I CAN'T WAIT. But I can't decide if I get it for the PC or PS4 though because for PC I know Im gonna have to probably get the 1070 gtx to be able to fully enjoy the visuals

On 6/6/2016 at 4:57 PM, scottyblue said:

I really want to get this game, I feel its gonna be an epic game that will be played for many years to come and hopefully they add awesome content to it to keep it fresh and entertaining. I CAN'T WAIT. But I can't decide if I get it for the PC or PS4 though because for PC I know Im gonna have to probably get the 1070 gtx to be able to fully enjoy the visuals

Considering it's the same, but upgraded engine, your CPU has a lot more to do with it then a top of the line GPU. My older quad I7 bottlenecked BF4, once I upgraded to the hex core CPU I got over 70FPS on Ultra (avg ) on large 64P maps and over 100 on other smaller servers with a 980 FTW 

28 minutes ago, Bromance said:

Considering it's the same, but upgraded engine, your CPU has a lot more to do with it then a top of the line GPU. My older quad I7 bottlenecked BF4, once I upgraded to the hex core CPU I got over 70FPS on Ultra (avg ) on large 64P maps and over 100 on other smaller servers with a 980 FTW 

Most Quad Cores Overclocked put BF4 to shame though. I7-3700k OC to 4.8GHz and it was still the 780TI holding me back lol though if you count holding back as 100+fps then i guess

I will definetly buy it! However, I will not be preordering the game as I have had my bad experiences with preordering games. Medal of Honor Warfighter has given me major trust issues on this matter!

As much as I wholeheartedly love the battlefield franchise,  I do not know how I fee about the game, even after the game play videos/streams I have seen. 
I really need to play a beta before I can commit to buy anything, I have faith in DICE but not EA, they have broke my heart too many times. 

ya I am a die hard guy... I root for the maple leafs .. so I keep playing bf series.. :)   I probably will play bf until  I cant use a keyboard no more :)

Good luck to everyone plalying

Doc

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 11:39 AM, DrDeath said:

ya I am a die hard guy... I root for the maple leafs .. so I keep playing bf series.. :)   I probably will play bf until  I cant use a keyboard no more :)

Good luck to everyone plalying

Doc

I am getting it. Go Blackhawks.....HEHE

@soupy48

yeah wait until Beta, if Beta fails and ends up shit then the game really won't change far from it. The small micro transactions I am sure they are referring to is same as BF4, buy the gun packs to get unlocks, doesn't really surprise me there. Alpha was fun, hoping Beta isn't too far off from it. If they miss with BF1, not sure how they will come back from it as hardline flopped hard.

Well who am i kidding, I have bought every one, good and bad, even that trash called hardline,

Bought already

Edited by CIT0RI

I may sit this version of BF out.  I've been playing the open beta...and while it looks amazing, I'm less than impressed with the gameplay.  Hell, they could have done Vietnam or Korea and I would have signed up.  WWI?  Right now, nope...I'll wait and see what the reviews are for the complete game and see if they've tweaked the gameplay.

Tried it out with the early edition ($5 Origin thing) and quite a lot of tweaks from the beta. To many to list, but the classes and gagets are now more inline with the other BF installments.

Any case I bought it mainly for the Operations!!!! Rush but better (needs some balance updates though, attackers will almost never win two maps).