Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Texator

Some Questions about Black Desert

Hello, I joined ADK for Battlefield but the last 10 years i was playing MMOs. Kal online, Age of Conan, Guildwars 2 and Archeage mostly.

I think about to give BD a try but i am concerned about the cash shop. Is BD a pay to win game like Archeage?

How is the PvP, is it balanced or is a class dominating?

Is there something like small group or single player PvP, like arenas or PvP minigames?

I hope for some answers and maybe i will join you soon on BD.

Thanks in advance.

@Texator the cash shot isnt pay to win threes no real benefit to it mostly costumes and some minor things like that. As for the pvp it is balanced by class so some are better then others and server a certain role on the battlefield.

There is the red battlefield which is a group pvp but its a bit off atm as not that many people are queuing for it 

We're on Edan, I think their region lock is only referring to being able to purchase the game or not. We got a couple Australians and a Dutch so you should be fine.

OK, i bought the game and i have not really a clue what i am doing. :)

My ingame name is Texator, please add me to friendlist or invite me to guild if ADK have a guild there.

Well it's easiest if you hop into TS. I sent you a whisper in game, if you reply to it I can send a guild invite as long as we're on the same channel.