Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Richard_Anderson

Scroll Group

Ok I know my schedule is weird and it's going to be changing again in a 2-3 weeks. As of right now I work Saturday - Wednesday 3:30pm - 11:30 pm pst.  This means I'm out of the house from 1:30 - 2:30ish pm to about 12 - 12:30am. So I'm looking to get a group of dedicated people that can run scrolls with me either Wednesday morning'ish  early Thursday morning (after 12:30 pst). Honestly it could be on any day just trying to lock down a time frame since when my schedule changes it'll be roughly the same times just different days off.

I think the dedicated groups would be the best, get a group of 5 people and coordinate with them to do same scrolls or agreed upon set of scrolls so it isn't a bunch of random run here then there then to the other side of the map.

It should be that group of people to make sure what day they run on and an estimated time that works for everyone in the scroll group.

I think the dedicated groups would be the best, get a group of 5 people and coordinate with them to do same scrolls or agreed upon set of scrolls so it isn't a bunch of random run here then there then to the other side of the map.

It should be that group of people to make sure what day they run on and an estimated time that works for everyone in the scroll group.

That's the idea behind my post.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

21 minutes ago, Richard_Anderson said:

That's the idea behind my post.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

Aye; made a post with 'sign up' on it; between this one and that one, hopefully we can get a full five

PS; I'll be on tomorrow morning to run scrolls with you

Edited by BookD20