Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Viper

[Let's Play Game Request] for (Overwatch)

Add this game to the ADK Community

Name: [b]Viper[/b]
Form: [b][Let's Play This Game Request][/b]

[quote]Name of the Game: Overwatch
Describe this game:

Overwatch is an upcoming multiplayer first-person shooter in development by Blizzard Entertainment. The game emphasizes cooperative game-play using a cast of various "heroes", each with their own abilities and roles within a team. In a sense, the game plays like a moba because of the variety of characters or "heroes" you can pick but gives you a new perspective as an FPS. The game is scheduled to be released on May 24, 2016.

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/

overwatch.png

Research: The game has been building up a large following since the initial closed beta release. Blizzard has always had a large following of each game that they release and already, the Overwatch Twitter has a following of over 350K people. The Overwatch beta has over 7 million players signed-up to participate, not including China.
What are you planning on doing or committing to help this game get into the Community?: I have already began to gather support and from everyone I have talked to about the beta/game, says they would support this game in ADK. If need be, I will sponsor the game if it gathers enough support.
Final Thoughts: This game has HUGE potential to be in ADK. It has already gathered support from around the world and features like in-game voip allows us to be able to recruit. I'm surprised nobody has started this game creation yet, as I've heard many people in ADK will be playing the game.
Post Relavent Videos:

[/quote]

@Viper

I want to thank you for making a Let's play this game app......What we are looking for it people to reply to this post to let us know if this is a game they would like to bring to ADK. With all games keeping this topic updated with as much info as you can will only help you to promote this game into ADK. 

Try to spread the word via Teamspeak when you talk to others and give them this link so they can have a place to show support and help the cause in growing the support. 

Everyone that replies should not only +1 it but help out by replying in detail what there thoughts and opinion is and if this is something they would like to see as well as in the future would like to help staff whise. 

We again thank you for trying to bring this game into ADK and will be monitoring this topic to gage the support. 

DoWin 

+1 

Overwatch is amazing!  I've been playing the open beta all weekend, and I've been having a ton of fun.  The game encourages teamwork and its heroes fit all types of play styles.  I will definitely be pre-ordering this game, and I can't wait until full release!  

wow we got the game whore to post here saying he will get the game hahahaha I see it now 

As the game is released everyone is play it and we are all have a great time and even this Blaze guy is playing about 6 hours into playing he says he is going to take a break and BAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM  he in another game well that will be the last time you see him playing ...................

Update: 

If you haven't already, check out this amazing animated-short by Blizzard. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ09xdxzIJQ

Also, Target acquired: "Hero" premieres on May 22 at 10:00 a.m. PT! - should be on  YouTube or the playoverwatch.com site 

Game comes out Tuesday, ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!

@Nova @Dowin @WhickerBasket @Joey @Dynasty @Snipe @Blaze @Rabbit @B3AR @Spiffy @KOSCrush @BTBHead @SovietSandvich @Dwight K Shrute @SLIMJIM @corpsel @DeezNittz 

@Viper What's your battle.net to add you. Also what section to put our battle.net id for everyone to add each other so we can frag each other if its possible. @Dowin with much love shut up thank you.