Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Naru

Battlefield 1, A World War One

As we could see in the trailer (wish was recorded from engine footage) the newest game of battlefield will be taken place on WW1.

what are your thoughs?

Looks interesting. I was glad to see indeed there'll be mustard gas!

I'm hoping the multiple settings imply multiple game types. Armored trains, trench warfare, naval battles, aerial combat, etc.

Hyped about it to be honest, can't wait to buy it on October, because by then I will have some money left after I buy my computer from my summer job savings this year and hope to see you all there (or even earlier, I hope ;)

It definitely looks like they've put a battlefield twist on WW1. I think it has the potential to be good. The one thing this does tell me is I'm pretty sure they'll do WW2 for the 6th entry in the main line. 2, 3, and 4 were all modern combat, so it's definitely a real possibility. As with the past few battlefields, we'll have large alpha and beta tests that should give a good indication of how the game will be. They stressed how effective the CTE was during the reveal, so that will probably become a mainstay for the series.

They confirmed that at EA Play in June we will get to see hands-on game play. In fact people at EA Play will be playing it there.

Edited by Marcinkoman

I'll play no matter what, obviously I'm a BF fanboy, but I hope to beta test it and I really hope it's not just large maps. I'm excited to see the weapons list, most importantly.. 

When the poll first went out on what people wanted/expected i immediately said WW1. So excited. Of course there will be some issues, but considering all the fixes applied to BF4 it should at least be somewhat stable.

first....it will prob suck...knowing dice...second...i don't want to play ww1...it's 2016...

Wtf does it being 2016 have anything to do with how valid the subject matter of a game is? I could make a game about time-traveling muskrat detectives attempting to assassinate Hitler if i wanted to and it would still be valid today.

8 minutes ago, ColColonCleaner said:

Wtf does it being 2016 have anything to do with how valid the subject matter of a game is? I could make a game about time-traveling muskrat detectives attempting to assassinate Hitler if i wanted to and it would still be valid today.

People who complain about stuff like this are also the ones who scream about things being to OP but are also the first ones to use them - anyway i was disappointed in it being a world war but as long as they dont royally fuck it up like hardline then I will be fine with it....always wanted to play with a flamethrower :D give me a sniper rifle and i will be fine :)

59 minutes ago, darkelf1 said:

first....it will prob suck...knowing dice...second...i don't want to play ww1...it's 2016...

Battlefield 1942 came out in 2004. Without 1942 you would not have ANY of the BF series. Saying things like "knowing dice" really does make you ignorant. DICE was not the issue with BF4 since I can only assume thats what you are butthurt over. The game was rushed out by EA for the holiday season, E3 press event and to directly compete against COD:Ghosts.  

You could simply say "WW1 really isnt my preferred game era to play in so I will pass" instead of acting like a salty asshat. <_<

I'll attempt to play the beta, assuming they do one.  But I honestly doubt my craptard of a PC will do anything with it.

Every fucked up part of me wants to beat the shit out of random people with that mase though.

at my age i can be a salty asshat...you dumbass...i would prefer not to play a ww1 shooter...there, happy?...10+ gigs of hard drive space i can save for something else...

honestly, i was hoping for something like 2142...just in the here and now...go to a buddies house...lan up...play against bots if you didn't want to play online...be able to download player made maps...doubt we will ever get anything like that again...

Just judging from what's been posted here, it looks like it could be a really fun game. I've played every era except WW1 so I'm excited to see how that plays out. I'm not a huge fan of guns made inaccurate for realism purposes, but I'm sure I can handle it. :) I know I'll enjoy the oldschool dogfighting!

I know it's very early days, but has anyone heard anything about the hardware requirements for the game?

It does look awesome, just as long as we don't need a liquid Nitrogen cooled Kray Supercomputer(showing my age...).

D.

Plus its time to go back anyway. Guess now with better graphics it be something to see now.