Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
WhickerBasket

May's ADK Admin of the Month Announcement!

Greetings fellow ADK Members!

It is my pleasure to announce to you this month's member/admin of the month. I figured it would be nice to increase these individual's profile as a greater thank you for their service to ADK. I will post the winners each month here in the "Community News" section of the forums, so please follow the section to keep up to date!

As a reminder, each month's winner receives access/moderator powers to the special "Outstanding Member | Admin Channel" in TS. They will be announced all month at the ADK meetings. They will also be granted the "helper" forums tag at ADKgamers.com.

Also I will remind you that the Veteran Admins get together to decide who wins, so please keep in touch with your section's sponsor and tell them if you think someone has gone above and beyond and deserves recognition!

This month's winner, @Silent166!

I have had the personal pleasure of having Silent in my section since its inception. It would be hard to look around ADK and find someone who cares more about the community. He admins two sections as TeamSpeak Admin and as the HR Manager. And as such, he devotes more time than most to the cause. I have met few people who are as loyal as Silent and I am fortunate that he is my friend and colleague.

Congratulations Silent!

Omg @Silent166 this is huge ....about time you have been recognized by your fellow peers that you have done and always go above and beyond for anyone ...  .

We thank you for everything you have do e and will do in the future of Adk ....

Love

DoWin

On 2 May 2016 at 3:34 PM, WhickerBasket said:

Greetings fellow ADK Members!

It is my pleasure to announce to you this month's member/admin of the month. I figured it would be nice to increase these individual's profile as a greater thank you for their service to ADK. I will post the winners each month here in the "Community News" section of the forums, so please follow the section to keep up to date!

As a reminder, each month's winner receives access/moderator powers to the special "Outstanding Member | Admin Channel" in TS. They will be announced all month at the ADK meetings. They will also be granted the "helper" forums tag at ADKgamers.com.

Also I will remind you that the Veteran Admins get together to decide who wins, so please keep in touch with your section's sponsor and tell them if you think someone has gone above and beyond and deserves recognition!

This month's winner, @Silent166!

I have had the personal pleasure of having Silent in my section since its inception. It would be hard to look around ADK and find someone who cares more about the community. He admins two sections as TeamSpeak Admin and as the HR Manager. And as such, he devotes more time than most to the cause. I have met few people who are as loyal as Silent and I am fortunate that he is my friend and colleague.

Congratulations Silent!

I wonder when it's goin to be my turn ha ha joking :) like I said before good job silent bud

27 minutes ago, Blaze said:

Do you ever stop feeding the fire with jet fuel?

I could feed your fire with my jet fuel?

gratz Silent. you're a cool dude.