Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
ChaosSound

Graphics drivers crashing frequently.

My graphics driver has been crashing frequently while playing games, it's getting kind of annoying it's a fresh format and install of windows not even a week old been having the issue the whole time and wioth the most recent drivers 364.72 for my nvidia gtx 670.

Edit: According to research the whole 364* series drivers are having major issues from  crashes to bricking cards. Going to uninstall and rollback to the most recent 363*

Edited by ChaosSound

16 hours ago, ChaosSound said:

My graphics driver has been crashing frequently while playing games, it's getting kind of annoying it's a fresh format and install of windows not even a week old been having the issue the whole time and wioth the most recent drivers 364.72 for my nvidia gtx 670.

Edit: According to research the whole 364* series drivers are having major issues from  crashes to bricking cards. Going to uninstall and rollback to the most recent 363*

I had this when i had the nividia 970, I was getting a black screen was the update on their end and i bought a new graphics card by it aswell xd, But i'm happy with this one graphics card, Amd why not :P

20 hours ago, ChaosSound said:

I'm currently on the version 364.51 and has NO problem despite like half the dam nvidia forums complaining of whatever crap plagues them. I'm also aware that @Silent166 has the 970 card and is using my version as well or has moved to the latest version 364.72 and has no complaint about any issues.

I'm using the nvidia 770 gtx card.

did you use DDU before patching the graphics driver? ever since i discovered this awesome program ... pretty much no more issues, including the one you mentioned.

Edited by Element

nVidia did release a hotfix driver if your still having issues.. https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/930978/geforce-drivers/announcing-geforce-hot-fix-driver-364-96/

I'm running the new hotfix driver just fine but i did use DDU to make sure my old drivers were completely removed before i installed them, have no issues at all and yes I'm running a GTX 970 4gb

I didn't have any issues with the previous drivers either but I wanted to go ahead and try out the new hotfix driver, looking good so far.

Edited by Silent166

32 minutes ago, Raziel23x said:

@Silent166 will this driver work for my EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB ACX 2.0+ or do i need to download something different?

All you can do is try it but read the notes and stuff it should tell you what graphics card you can use the hot fix for?

On 5/1/2016 at 0:08 PM, Element said:

I'm currently on the version 364.51 and has NO problem despite like half the dam nvidia forums complaining of whatever crap plagues them. I'm also aware that @Silent166 has the 970 card and is using my version as well or has moved to the latest version 364.72 and has no complaint about any issues.

I'm using the nvidia 770 gtx card.

did you use DDU before patching the graphics driver? ever since i discovered this awesome program ... pretty much no more issues, including the one you mentioned.

Well if you would of read my post, I had just come off of a complete system format, but I did use DDU before I installed 364.72, that when I started getting frequentl driver crashes on games. after I reverted to the 350 series drivers the driver crashes went away, also you both have fairly recent cards, i'm running a low end. Let's not forget that drivers react differently with different hardware and system setups. Just because there are a few people having no issues, does not mean an issue is not present, there is apperently about 10% of nvidia users who are not having any issues with the 360 series of drivers.

Edited by ChaosSound

11 hours ago, ChaosSound said:

Well if you would of read my post, I had just come off of a complete system format, but I did use DDU before I installed 364.72, that when I started getting frequentl driver crashes on games. after I reverted to the 350 series drivers the driver crashes went away, also you both have fairly recent cards, i'm running a low end. Let's not forget that drivers react differently with different hardware and system setups. Just because there are a few people having no issues, does not mean an issue is not present, there is apperently about 10% of nvidia users who are not having any issues with the 360 series of drivers.

ahh well .. just trying to help. If you had proper grammar I may have seen the "fresh format" part clearly. Anyways good luck with the issue, hope the future patch fixes w/e crap ails your computer.

I did have to DDU when the latest update rolled through.  I thought it was just my computer being a turd.  I run a GTX 670 FTW from eVGA.  After the DDU and clean install, it works flawlessly.