Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Vilefaith

Building from Scratch, need advice

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 10:51 PM, Raziel23x said:

I spent 4 grand on my pc with a 2.1 inch touch screen monitor 

yay for you, but that has NOTHING to do with this post.

I ordered the parts, build starts tomorrow.

5 hours ago, Vilefaith said:

yay for you, but that has NOTHING to do with this post.

I ordered the parts, build starts tomorrow.

I wasn't able to see the build :(

Keep us posted on how it goes, I love seeing a fresh computer get built!

9 minutes ago, Nova said:

I wasn't able to see the build :(

Keep us posted on how it goes, I love seeing a fresh computer get built!

yeah once I ordered the parts the list disappeared, already got in some parts, the rest is scheduled to be here tomorrow (which means some wont show up till next week, lol).  I'll take a parts layout pic and a completed pic.  I have not done a PC build in over a decade so im stoked to build it.  100% new build from the case on in!

On 4/26/2016 at 10:51 PM, Raziel23x said:

I spent 4 grand on my pc with a 2.1 inch touch screen monitor 

this is my build for some reason the link got deleted to show the actual build i have that you could use as a base

On 30 April 2016 at 4:14 AM, Vilefaith said:

Once the next gen of cards are released the the price of the 980ti's go down Ima put 2 more in.

Wouldn't bother u would probs lost frames instead gaining 

Well first you need to make a solid pcb to mount all of the components. You can make this yourself if you really want to but i just send my design off and have it professionally made. Next make sure to use solid capacitors and be extra careful that all of the diodes ant transistors are in the correct orientation or you're gonna have a bad time. Soldering is where it gets complicated. You need a special holder or solder flow oven or a significant amount of helping hands. Repeat process for all components.

Realize that this is way to hard and just order one off of amazon.(Prime is a plus)