Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
lowe411

Why Did I even sign up?

Dont get me wrong I love this it makes a lot of sense but there is too much I have been through today for me to even try to do this. Its totally worth it but I came to recruit and help out not make 20 posts on a forum. Now I dont feel like even trying anymore it just makes me angry. There is too much in the world to think about but it is more straightforward now I think about it. My name is Eli Lowe and I am a recruitment officer of a different clan. This makes me despise what new recruits would be doing but I like it anyways, I might have been a help to this but I am a mere pebble in the dust of nothing. As a new recruit im not even APPLICABLE TO THIS. This is my oppinion and mine only but I am 16 and have to take care of so much already.

Here @lowe411

This topic might help answer your question:

None the less this introduction makes me laugh. . . especially these parts.

....there is too much I have been through today for me to even try to do this.

There is too much in the world to think about...

I am 16 and have to take care of so much already.

Don't get me wrong, you could probably have a lot on your plate. There could be situations in your family where you're now the father figure for a family of 5 at 16 years old. But sitting here doing what you're doing isn't going to help your situation any. If it does anything it's probably going to make your situation worse within the community and outside of the community as well. People that truly do have it tough will of course talk about their situation, and the deserve to do such. But you don't see them complain about it and why the choices that other people (or communities make) effect them, but they find ways to push through it. 

So hop back up on that horse again, 20 posts isn't difficult and there's plenty of other groups out there that require you to do more.  So if you want to go find somewhere else to play or hang out, hats off to you and have fun with more requirements :)  

Just responding to this thread ups the post count, it is helping me with mine also. At least you are not wiping two butts and changing diapers all day. I am just kidding, hang in there. Every day is a new day. I have had a rough run here and there myself, you can always talk to folks. If I am on, feel free to holler at me, one of the beautiful things about the internet is that you can talk to someone about anything and never even know who they are. I have made very good friends from absolute strangers. 

I'm quite new to ADK, I made an application read the rules and what you need to do to pass the 20 posts, 10 hours on a server and 10 hours on teamspeak, This is easy enough to do, My application hasn't been replied to yet and I've still lurking about, I've hit 20 posts and I could probs hit more but I'm keeping it steady and gaining more hours on servers and teamspeak.

There's plenty to talk about and plenty of people to talk to. Since you registered your 10% here atleast try and get the posts and the hours you need and interact with people and see it for yourself how nice people are here and willing to help you out  with any situation your having atleast have a chat before you turn it down.

Edited by Dev4station