Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Pathfinder

Hoping to Join ADK in Star Citizen - Need Some Help with some guidance

So hey guys...

So i have been following Star Citizen for abt a month and im ready to invest in it... 

As far as i have read i think i should purchase the Game Package and i think Im going to go with the " AURORA MR SC STARTER " package cz i think thats the most balanced imo.

So i just have a few questions...

1 - How do i join ADK Star Citizen group

2 - Can a member of the ADK Star Citizen fleet just reply on this thread so i can message that person with some questions i have.. ( Not alot , only a few.. )

Thanks alot in advance...

I will greatly appreciate if some one from the ADK Star Citizen group will reply or just like this post so i can contact him/her through PM....

Cheers...

Welcome!

Feel free to post any questions you have in here and we'll help however we can, or if you'd prefer to talk it out, we usually have someone online in our teamspeak channel most nights.

Good choice on the Aurora Starter package! Getting into the alpha and seeing how it feels is way more important than trying to get all the ships you might want when the game is out. I feel I should mention that particular package is for the Online MMO game only and won't include the single player campaign that will be launching... sooner than the online one.

As for the SC org, you can send us an application here with your forum name in it and we'll get you linked up!

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/ADK/

1 hour ago, Kraven213 said:

Welcome!

Feel free to post any questions you have in here and we'll help however we can, or if you'd prefer to talk it out, we usually have someone online in our teamspeak channel most nights.

Good choice on the Aurora Starter package! Getting into the alpha and seeing how it feels is way more important than trying to get all the ships you might want when the game is out. I feel I should mention that particular package is for the Online MMO game only and won't include the single player campaign that will be launching... sooner than the online one.

As for the SC org, you can send us an application here with your forum name in it and we'll get you linked up!

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/ADK/

Hey thanx m8 fr the quick response...

So here are some of my questions...

01- If i get the game package Aurora , does it let me play the multi player version of the game or do i have to wait for the full game release to play ?

02 - Any idea if i have to pay again to play the complete multiplayer version of the game when the its released fully ?

03 - With the Aurora game package , do i get the Commanders Arena Access  and the latest FPS module of the game? ( Have i misunderstood with something cz as far as i understood they just released the FPS side of the game ???? )

04 - How do i join ADK group ? I know about this link >>> "https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/ADK/" .. What do i have to do there ?

05 - As far as i read ,  SQUADRON 42 STANDALONE   is the single player version of this game and do i need that to join ADK ? ( please say no xD  )

06 - I read about a some kind of a promotional code which i can get from  an ADK member . What is that code and how can i get it ? ( I read it here "An Introduction to Star Citizen" )

I know its long list , just that , the amount 45USD  is pretty large when converted to my country's currency  ( 20% of my monthly earnings :blink: ). But im really into this game cz this is so far as i can see one of the best game with loadz of potential.... Im cool with RP and Team playing ( fyi ) ... Just want to clear out some gray areas about the game before i commit to it..

I really hope you will help me...

Thanks in advance :)

01 - I believe any 'ship package' will give you access to the 'MMO' aspect - single player SQ42 was recently seperated out into it's own $45 pledge token, leaving the MMO/Persistant Universe (PU) as what you get with your ship's pledge.

02 -  A ship pledge gets you in to game now. You will not have to RE-buy anything for access the PersistentUniverse: but you will need to purchase the single-player campaign (SQ42) if you want to play that when that part of the game is released. 

03 - Your ship pledge will grant access to everything  currently playable, and everything _eventually_ playable... EXCEPT the single-player SQ42 campaign. That's it's own separate item now. 

04 - Join ADK via this site, request membership to the SC org via RSI site.

05 - SQ42 is entirely optional. But you'll probably REALLY want to play it once it drops.

06 - good question, I don't know if there's an ADK-specific referral code generator 

See you in the verse, citizen! 

47 minutes ago, GreatBeast666 said:

01 - I believe any 'ship package' will give you access to the 'MMO' aspect - single player SQ42 was recently seperated out into it's own $45 pledge token, leaving the MMO/Persistant Universe (PU) as what you get with your ship's pledge.

02 -  A ship pledge gets you in to game now. You will not have to RE-buy anything for access the PersistentUniverse: but you will need to purchase the single-player campaign (SQ42) if you want to play that when that part of the game is released. 

03 - Your ship pledge will grant access to everything  currently playable, and everything _eventually_ playable... EXCEPT the single-player SQ42 campaign. That's it's own separate item now. 

04 - Join ADK via this site, request membership to the SC org via RSI site.

05 - SQ42 is entirely optional. But you'll probably REALLY want to play it once it drops.

06 - good question, I don't know if there's an ADK-specific referral code generator 

See you in the verse, citizen! 

thanks alot for the info m8   :D ...

@kraven  - whats your view on my questions ? :)

please note that kraven and kraven213 are not the same user ;)

01- If i get the game package Aurora , does it let me play the multi player version of the game or do i have to wait for the full game release to play ?

The two halves of the game are Star Citizen and Squadron 42. Star Citizen is the Online world and where all your purchased ships will be available in the final game, so most packages come with this. If there is any doubt, just look at the product info:

you will see: Star Citizen Digital Download, or Squadron 42 Digital Download, or both, or neither.

Every item listed under Game Packages comes with Star Citizen, except for the SQ42 Standalone package. This is because SQ42 is a scripted campaign and you will only be able to use the ships as told by the story line. Combo packages come with both.

Any item listed as standalone ships or upgrades will not come with a game package and will only give you access to the ship in the alpha, as well as Star Citizen on launch, assuming you have a package already. Do not buy these unless you really REALLY want a head start in Star Citzen (in 2018). Everything is obtainable through gameplay, even now, though not all ships are in a flyable state yet.

02 - Any idea if i have to pay again to play the complete multiplayer version of the game when the its released fully ?

if you own a package that says Star Citizen Digital Download, you are set for life. You will have access to the Alpha (now) Beta (later) and Online game when it's done. The single player campaigns will cost extra if you want to play them (you probably do) and will be sold individually.

03 - With the Aurora game package , do i get the Commanders Arena Access  and the latest FPS module of the game? ( Have i misunderstood with something cz as far as i understood they just released the FPS side of the game ???? )

yes you do, although "FPS Module" is a bit of a dated term. The death-match multiplayer mode (Star Marine) that we've all been waiting for has been delayed until further notice, but bits of gameplay and functionality are starting to work their way into the online alpha (Port Olisar).

04 - How do i join ADK group ? I know about this link >>> "https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/ADK/" .. What do i have to do there ?

click the join us now button and put your forum name in the text field

05 - As far as i read ,  SQUADRON 42 STANDALONE   is the single player version of this game and do i need that to join ADK ? ( please say no xD  )

not required at all, but it's going to release before the online world (maybe in the next 12 months) and we'll all be talking about how cool it is and you might get mad jelly. Also it will probably go up in price as the release approaches (they will warn us before it happens though so don't worry about it for now)

06 - I read about a some kind of a promotional code which i can get from  an ADK member . What is that code and how can i get it ? ( I read it here "An Introduction to Star Citizen" )

When you buy the game you can enter a person's referral code and you will both get some bonus credits. That gets kind of weird in community situations like this so the reddit community made a site where everyone throws in their referral code and people who sign up can grab one at random. We don't have one specific to ADK, but I personally suggest to just use the reddit one, as at least a few of us are in there anyways: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/3oiokc/the_star_citizen_referral_code_randomizer/

18 hours ago, Kraven213 said:

please note that kraven and kraven213 are not the same user ;)

Well noted :lol:

And thanks alot for the info m8...