Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Drawyah

New Gaming Desktop

Hey guys!

I have about £520 saved in the bank and I am expected to get about £130 for my birthday next month. That means I will have £650 (about $1000) to spend on a new computer. The current desktop I have is now 8 years old, only got 4gb RAM and since getting it has only had an upgrade to a mid-range Graphics Card.

I however have been looking online for a good computer, but I cannot find anything too decent. Does anyone have any reccomendations to what I should get? I'm happy to go slightly over/under budget if required.

The only requirements is that it has at least 8gb of RAM and an SSD Hard Drive (Preferably 1TB). Everything else is an extra!

Let's see what you guys can come up with! ;)

so did you ever get this sorted ?

can build a decent one for roughly that price but there are some deals to be had if you look

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/v2ZGmG

quick intel based build will last you a good few years too,

1tb ssd will eat a lot of the budget, get a smaller one and a separate storage drive. would still need a case

could use cheaper ram

Edited by Pete300