Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Zedwithwings

Upgrade suggestions

So at the end of August of last year my friend and I (mainly my friend) finally built my pc (mainly an AMD build) with the intention of upgrading down the road. Well... I was hoping for the road to be longer, but my patience with my low fps has been worn thin. I play a lot of csgo and I want to get more into the competitive scene. So I need more fps and I also want to be able to stream in order to try and make my talent and potential known to people. I graduate high school in June and I'll be attending community college for two years (getting my associates degree) before transferring to a University (to reduce student loan debt) so I have two years to game, stream, and hopefully grow in the competitive scene or become pro (that's the dream right now)  while I attend community college before my gaming time is taken up by University work.

My friend and I picked out the parts for the build last August, but we messed up. The AMD apu that I'm using is not performing to the level I want it to. So that for sure has to be replaced by an intel processor. I'm going to post my parts list below and I was wondering if you guys had any other things to add or suggest to better enable me to stream and game (mainly csgo) with high enough fps for it not to have any negative impact on my in-game abilities. Keep in mind that the budget for the upgrade is tight so please keep the upgrades within reasonable distance. Also, If you see anything that might interfere with the parts upgrade (power supply isn't strong enough or something like that) please tell me.

Parts List:

• AMD A10 5800k Quad-Core Processor
  • GPU: (AMD) Radeon R9 270
  • Power Supply: Corsair CX600M Modular ATX power supply
  • Motherboard: ASUS A88x-PRO (AMD)
  • RAM: (1x) 8GB ripjaws 

Note: I also know that I need to add liquid cooling if I want to get into streaming. So if you have any suggestions on liquid cooling systems I would like to hear it.