Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Greenshaw

ADK League Club (EU West)

Howdy folks,we are currently working on expanding our horizens beyond na for the LoL section since ADK is a worldwide community.

One of the easier, immediate ways to do that would be to set up a LoL club on the EU side of things. So we had @[member='Frement'] set up an ADK LoL club for the EU west server. The same rules will apply to it as our NA one. 

Rules for the club

1. Need to be an ADK Member
  2. Need to be your original account
  3. No more than one account per member allowed in the club
  4. Don't advertise any tournaments or games hosted by other gaming communities
  5. Dont advertise other gaming communities in general

To join the club:

1. Comment below saying "Add me to club" and post yoru summoner name 
  2. A member of LoL leadership will like your post and @[member='Frement'] will send you an invite to it on the LoL client

*members on the ADK LoL whitelist will have priority 

Current Members:

1. Frement
  2. Bubber (duelsword Kirito)
  3. Laith SJ
  4. Phouqe (Viivil)

@[member='chrisol92'] Once you get accepted as an ADK member, post here with your summoner name and I'll get you added in ;)

1 hour ago, Just Tomi said:

Is this still going or is this redundant now? If it is then add me to club NumLox

To be in the club you first need to become an ADK member. For that we have the "Apply Now" button at the top.

Yeah i applied in the early hours of this morning, though i'm not sure if anythings happened yet.

Just wanted to know if this was still a thing since i didnt see much activity on the forum

Thanks though :) 

On 8/12/2016 at 0:19 AM, Archaism said:

Add me to club [ Screw My Adc ]

First you need to become an ADK member, you can find the application link at the top of the page. Feel free to bump your entry in this thread once you get accepted :)

20 hours ago, Greenshaw said:

@Just TomiI do not have control over that club as i dont have an eu account. If you add frement ingame im sure he will add you. if he doesnt pm me.

Due to my departure from ADK, I went ahead and deleted the club, it had very few members anyway, most of whom are inactive. You guys can start over if there is the need for one, club name and tag is freed.