Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
WickedViking

Darius Here, Introducing Myself To All Of You Guy

lol what should i start with,
My Name Is Darius, i live in Hong Kong Currently,i am a serious game player actually , i played lots of games .... most of them that you can say. arma ,operation flashpoint,warcraft,Company of hero, C&C,Need for speed, Hawx2, many many ,i play all the stuffs.....that's why i am not really bad at this bf3, played too much FPS,TPS stuff....

My Name will be WickedViking In TeamSpeak and Game.... feel free to poke me for a game... i am here to meet some Americans And Europeans... .see the world... Learn to play and way to speak English .....(No Petty Good at it but i will try communicate with you guys....

That's all i want to say... if u want to ask me something , just put a comment below will answer it if i can

Darius? lol First time I've heard someone with that name. Pretty sweet name since the League of Legend's champion, Darius is somewhat Over-powered. haha :D

Anyways, good luck in your application. Stay active sir :)

@ #5 Really? cant remember i saw you before :( sorry man
@ #6 haha yeah , few players been telling me about that , i was like o.0... anyways i am always active in bf3~

Whatsup man; i'm your next-door neighbor (south korea), I was hoping I'd see a Starcraft 2 in your list of games there....aww but Welcome to ADK!