Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
KernalSpicyWeiner

Whats the best true 7.1 headset out their?

So im looking to move on to my next pair of headset's because sadly mine have died. :( I was using the razer tiamat 7.1 true surround headset but listening to music louder than i probably should have the left sub has died and the right surround speaker has also hit its demise. when i was looking for new headsets online i found that their were 2 prominent headsets sticking out in the community. the tiamat 7.1 and the asus strix 7.1. I have looked up some reviews on you tube but no one was of any help in my opinion so i was hoping you guys could help me out. Should i just get another pair of tiamats or should i get the strix (or any other if you know of one) Any advise is welcome. thanks :)

My Razer Kraken was alright, I wouldn't say it was the best.. One of the side has snapped, but I've fixed it with duct tape! 

I was looking at Corsair headsets... 7.1 Dolby Surround Sound, 50mm drivers. :) 

In my opinion Logitech G930's are amazing for surround I dont think they make them anymore i might be wrong but they are a wireless battery headset and the battery on my pair lasts roughly 11 hours this is my second pair of them after my first one sadly broke after 5 years