Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
TwistedDarkNight

SO YOU WANT TO TOP- Split Push Fiora

Hello ladies and gentleman its twisted again wanting to share something i have found great luck in Ranked with.

Fiora top lane

Now i know your saying well of course she is O.P. but she can be way more if you follow this guide.

I recommend that you try a split push fiora. I say this due to her great mobilty, 1v1, and her % MAX HEALTH TRUE DAMAGE.

The way you do this is by building a very specific build and ignoring your team lol!!!!

THE BUILD

start dorans sword and potion

items from there 

1.Titanic Hydra

2. Tank boots based on match up (aka armor or mr)

3.Full sightstone( so you can split push safely because ur support wont)

4.Zz,rot because that stuff is awesome 

5.Guardians Angel (because its demoralizing to kill you twice)

6. Tank item based on the match

Basically you farm out your lane until you reach your titanic and once you have that you can begin pushing in the lane.

The most important thing about this strat is making sure you ward properly before just pushing. You need to maintain vision of the side of the map your pushing so before hand walk through jungle and ward up. When ever you see more then one person rotating to you just fall back and wait for them to return to the other side and immediately start pushing the lane again. This is very frustrating to deal with as an enemy team and you create a lot of map pressure doing this.

If things get sticking just walk away. Never feel like you need to fight. Just be patient and keep pushing a lane. 

Try this out and have fun!!!!

If you like this build shoot me a like and a reply. 

Once again thank you for reading and have a twisted day.

I dislike this build just because Fiora is already so strong at split push and forcing objectives going sightstone and zz'rot portals make you too weak and inflexible.