Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
sharpeyes2111

Family Name and Style of play

This topic is for expressing to others in the Black Desert Online community, your own choice of gameplay.

Hey guys, I am sharpeyes in teampseak. I know big shocker right? But do you know who I am in Black desert?

My family name is Posato and my first character I made is Teroy. Teroy is a Wizard, my second character that I am playing as is a Warrior known as Haidou.

So far I can say that gathering is more than a hobby to me, I am a Skilled[3] gatherer as of 3.15.16

Who are you?

I am the caffeinated Ranger KafF; jumping around, throwing bombs, barely standing still long enough to fire my bow... I'm trying to find a source of coffee but all I can find is tea. The Black Spirit teases me and won't spill the beans on where to find coffee.

I'm joined by my family members in a world-wide quest for delicious caffeine based beverages, though they only hang around Heidel & Velia so far. They too understand the need for coffee & will travel the world in search of it. One day we will corner the market & control the spice. I mean coffee... yeah.

sure O.o

I'm playin a ranger, DrSuper, things need arrows and i'm giving em out like candy. candy with razorblades 

(1st liverto bow) :P

Edited by Cheeze

Muhrder

PvP, PK, Griefer, Violence, All the not boring things. 

LadyofFleek is my -1 million karma serial killer tamer.

Slappahoe is my warrior for guild wars and guild quests.

BlackKokWizard is my raising toon I'm bringing up for farming purposes and to take over questing duties from slappahoe. 

Family name: Stitcher

Play style: Casual, pve but open to pvp once I get levele.

I've jump from Berserker to Ranger to Witch to Sorceress to Valkyrie.  I like them all but I'm focusing on the Valkyrie right now. My highest level character is a level 35 Valkyrie. I'm not much for crafting mostly because I never feel like I'm using my time in an enjoyable way.

Family name: Twilightblue

I'm the confused and not very skilled Witch, Violetblue. You can find me in the fields around Velia and Heidel attempting to not die while I slay villains melee-style when I should be ranged-attacking. Or, more often, I'm down at the beach AFK fishing.

Family name : Flamberge

Charname: Kalliyan

Been a bit slow going up. but I was focusing most of my time on raiding in FF14.  Now that those days are done and shelved, i've reached level 40 casually between grinding, questing and figuring out wtf this game is about.  Too many complicated systems, hard to figure them all out in a day.

In games like this I usually go from grind mode strait into hardcore pvp'ing once I can't blame my gear for blowing up.  My main class is Ranger, and while i've tried Valkyrie/Tamer/Maewa none feel as fluid as my ranger does.(preference)

I'de really enjoy getting into siege combat, or other field pvp.  I dislike random pking players, its one of the most cowardly things a person can do in an online game.  Because blowing up an unprepared, and less geared player is like PVE'ing, no threat at all.