Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
TwistedDarkNight

SO YOU WANT TO MID-Beating Zhonyas

Welcome back players to my second installment of SO YOU WANT TO MID. Today's edition is going to focus on ways to counter and outplay the bane of all assassins, THE ZHONYAS HOURGLASS. We will cover strats for zed and I hope you enjoy and shoot a like if you do!!!

- ZED-

My favorite mid laner by far due to his beautiful counter plays and his ability to be relevant in all elos. He has a couple powerful plays to handle zhonyas hourglass. The main one i want to talk about is a combo involving his ult. To do this the enemy mid laner needs to be in the middle of lane and you should be relatively healthy.

Step 1- Ult the enemy. Once on top of them use you autos and shurikens to bait the zhonyas.

Step 2- After the enemy zhonyas throw your shadow past the zhonyas towards there escape route. Then return to you starting point by clicking you ult again leaving your ults shadow over top the enemy.

Step 3-When there zhonyas is up use your "e" to slow them and go straight to your shadow you threw on the other side of them with your "w".

step 4-GET THE KILL, LAUGH, AND WIN THE GAME BECAUSE YOUR ZED!!!! but seriously there be low health and with your passive and another round of shurikens picking up this kill is easy even if they flash coming out of there zhonyas.

I hope you like this tip and like and reply if you'd like to see more of these tips as well as some for jungle and top since those are my other primary positions. THANK YOU and have a Twisted day!!!!!