Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sign in to follow this  
dickwhistle

the dickwhistle

Her face is her steam avatar Ray =P. Hiiiii Lia! Thanks for being a good sport the other night in the server, haha.

Listen, that tiny avatar box, i nvr pay attention to and i dont creep on ppl's profiles like some people :D

i'd love to see yours

i want one in matte or satin black

in fact i want it just totally blacked out

about_me_car.jpg

91' 300zx N/A 2+0

A blacked out TT 2+0 does sound super sexy :]

nice, how does the NA run? i want a 95 because that's the year they worked all the kinks out of it

N/As run great, though my baby needs a lot of work. I lent my car to my father when he broke his and he has destroyed all the work I put into it =/ Runs worse than before I fixed it up now. The 95 is nice but I prefer the slickback top, most of the post 93' models are all T-tops with the glass, which is cool too. You won't find a turbo 95' that's not a t-top unless you do a conversion from my understanding. The JDM body parts are also so nice though...I may get a 95' down the road and do JDM conversions, but we'll see cause that's quite a ways down lol.

yeah, i really would hate to have a leaking issue with the t-top... my friend's mr2 leaks like a motherfucker with the slightest bit of moisture and the car either smells like utter shit or the windows take 30 minutes to clear up

i guess it wouldn't be too much of a deal if i lined it with rubber and kept replacing it as the chassis flexed but... meh, depending on how often it fucks up i might reconsider the t-top

yeah, i really would hate to have a leaking issue with the t-top... my friend's mr2 leaks like a motherfucker with the slightest bit of moisture and the car either smells like utter shit or the windows take 30 minutes to clear up

i guess it wouldn't be too much of a deal if i lined it with rubber and kept replacing it as the chassis flexed but... meh, depending on how often it fucks up i might reconsider the t-top

Lol yeah that was pretty much my issue with t-tops, bad seals are such a bother...

i'm a 23-year-old procrastinator and general hermit/recluse, so don't take offense if i'm not the most social person towards you.

High-five.

besides that, i really like... anything paranormal, mysterious...

High-five.

taking amateur photography

Higher-five.

i love cars, i love driving cars, i love racing cars -- unfortunately i'm only a novice at self-repair, but i have a friend who's slowly teaching me... and i'm currently saving up for either an mr2 or a 300zx.

Even higher-five.

yet i generally hate fps on consoles nowadays.

Highest-five.

Sorry but, Z32's are ugly in my opinion. The things I would do for a Datsun 240 though...

P.S. Even amateur photographers know myspace photos are a big no-no. :(