Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
TwistedDarkNight

SO YOU WANT TO MID

Hello im TwistedDarkNight and im a gold mid main. Im not perfect mechanically but i have a lot of tips and tricks on how to be a mid master. A lot of these were given to me by my friends in diamond and have helped me climb this season.

Todays Tip  -SURVIVE THE CAMP-

Every mid laner has been camped by the enemy jungler while yours is off sitting in the corner smacking his head against the wall pretending he will be relavant in mid game. While this is a difficult and frustating there are thing that you can do to protect yourself. 

1.) Ward one side 

With this strat you ward on one side of the lane and then position yourself on that half of the lane. This will make sure u have vision and stay safe without wasting both your ward. This way you stretch out your wards limiting the chance of blind spots. You preferably want to do this on the side of the jungle that ur jungler is farming. This is safe because if the jungler comes from the side you have warded you just walk to tower and if he comes from the opposite side as you have warded you just walk into the river towards ur jungler to either return to lane or set up a nice counter gank.

2.) Ward there jungle red bush

This can be done by warding the bush behind there red(like in picture) with a pink. This bush provides good vision from both the jungler and roaming lanes.

3.) THE GAP (my favorite)

Warding just over the wall provides so much protection from there jungler as well as good information on where there jungler is due to the fact you can see them clear there raptors.

Attached is pictures showing the ward placements if my descriptions werent good enough lol

Thank you for reading my tip and if you'd like to see more of these comment and come play in game.

Edited by TwistedDarkNight

Yeah that's one of the things I definitely didn't pay enough attention to when I was first starting out was good ward placements. So worried about trying to keep up with cs and BAM get ganked because of no wards lol.