Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
AOBLXIX

=ADK= Has An Official Competitive CS:GO Team!

a02867f30e1eeb080195c0a069e79d16.png

=ADK= is very excited to announce the all new CS:GO team roster that will be representing =ADK= in the North American competitive scene. Joining us from team fLo are one of the strongest rosters currently in ESEA Open league maintaining a solid 11-3 official record. 

Joining =ADK= CS:GO are the following members: 

Alexander "@straY-" Yu - United States

Joseph "@B3AR" Jeong - United States

Mike "@MyGun" Shields - Canada

Aaron "@Vivid" Strupeck - United States

Sean "@Spiffy" Peralta - United States 

"As the captain of the CS:GO Team fLo, I would first like to thank this community for picking us up as your main CS:GO team. Be expecting us to make our official statement in the CS:GO scene for =ADK= Gaming" said Joseph "B3AR" Jeong, Captain of the =ADK= CS:GO Team. 

"ADK has been working closely with B3AR since the first discussions of sponsoring a competitive CS:GO Team came about. I personally, look forward to help manage the team and make sure they have everything they need" said Viper, Co-manager of the =ADK= CS:GO Team. 

"I am very excited with sponsoring this team. Great players that are looking to succeed and move up in the rankings. I can say they are the nicest and modest people I have met, and I look forward to seeing them grow as a team and move up in ranks" said Dynasty, Co-manager of the =ADK= CS:GO Team.

The CS:GO community has grown significantly over the past year. CS:GO is now one of the biggest eSports and among one of the highest viewed spectator sports. More recently, Valve has announced beginning with MLG Columbus 2016, the prize pool for each major will be raised to $1,000,000 USD. As more organizations are sponsoring teams, this gives =ADK= a chance to get the name into the scene. 

I'm personally excited for this venture within ADK as I've always said that I'd love to have competitive teams across all games for the community. But that doesn't change the first and most important part of =ADK=, to have a mulit-gaming community that is laid back and welcoming to everyone and across as many games as possible. That will always be the most important part of the community and with the new competitive team I feel that they help represent that all while still being competitive within the CS:GO Community. 

=ADK= is dedicated and committed to making sure the CS:GO Team has everything they need and will make an effort in allowing for the team to compete in various different LAN's and tournaments. 

adkcsgo.jpg

For any updates or news, please make sure to follow and like our Twitter and Facebook page.

View full article

Match will be streamed on the https://www.twitch.tv/adkgamers website

We will be making playoffs after winning this match.

Up above is =ADK= Spiffy the awper of the team with Luminosity players repping the ADK community =]

twitch.tv/bearjewz if you want any vods of the previous matches.