Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Field_Sweeper

Magic: The gathering

Hello everyone, been a while since I have been here.

I was curious how many of you play magic the gathering?  either online like MTGO or Xmage, or in person?

I have recently gotten hooked by it even though I never played it when I was younger.   I have been playing Modern tournaments about 2 times a week lately.   Very fun.

I would love to see how many people here enjoy playing as well.  Maybe we can have a game on Xmage, or if locally. :)

I use to play the old magic games one my pc an such. I been playing this game just under 15 hrs or so. I have to agree with you, once i'm on this game I can't see my self getting off. Seems like i can never find a match during the morning hours ;P then aging..i am not up during morning all the time anyways. by the way what is you favorite deck? mine is be the white+black deck.

Magic duels is fun, especially to learn the game and the mechanics.  however it is only  tip of the tip of the iceberg.  or as Archer would say, just the tip. lol

Xmage is free and rules are coded, and you have access to every single magic card so you can play with any deck you make, or a champions deck. 

great way to test decks and to just play when you have an itch.  of course nothing like the real thing haha.

I used to play Magic: The Gathering back when it was Return to Ravnica.  I had such a great time playing during those times, but my friends always had an advantage over me and that was that they had money to spend.

I felt like it was so paid-to-win, but in card games, you really can't classify it as that because you have to BUY the cards in order to PLAY the game.

So I gave up.  I still have a ton of cards in my closet that I no longer have a need for and have been meaning to get rid of ever since.

No reason to really stop playing though.  I just wasn't financially apt for the game.