Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

We could do both? Haven´t looked into BDO much but some I´ve seen. Looks pretty cool =)  Tell me when you made up your mind about that game and I will buy it myself =)

Haha i will let you know! but i will most likley get the game though ... it is pretty addictive even though i dont know the half of whats going on QQ 

Thats the guy i'm talking about xD he looks kind of laith

Whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttt the , he has nothing from me what the hell lol naru , he dont looks like me at all , lol and im much pretty more than him i guess :P 

Whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttt the , he has nothing from me what the hell lol naru , he dont looks like me at all , lol and im much pretty more than him i guess :P 

"WHAAA NONONNONONONONO!! WHATWHATWHATWHAT waitwaitwaitwait" @[memmber='laith SJ'] that is his reaction xD always xD

@laith-sj

:D :D :D :D

haha  |B)  |B)  |B)  |B)

"WHAAA NONONNONONONONO!! WHATWHATWHATWHAT waitwaitwaitwait" @[memmber='laith SJ'] that is his reaction xD always xD

haha  |B)  |B)  |B)  |B)

LOL whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Phooooooooo lol 

LOL whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Phooooooooo lol

That is not enough of t's so ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

:D

It's so fascinating to me to read about people who got into PC gaming with league of legends. With all the complaining I do about the game (even though I've put thousands and thousands of hours into it), it definitely contributed at least in growing the size of the overall gaming community.

Hopefully you're still enjoying your time with ADK-- do you have a favorite league champ?

It's so fascinating to me to read about people who got into PC gaming with league of legends. With all the complaining I do about the game (even though I've put thousands and thousands of hours into it), it definitely contributed at least in growing the size of the overall gaming community.

Hopefully you're still enjoying your time with ADK-- do you have a favorite league champ?

@[member='itsPatronus'] Heey yeh haha League of legends is a good/fun way to get someone into online gaming well thats what i think haha.. I enjoy playing it alot ( i dont get mad or rage about things hahah i make it more fun and laugh at all the silly yhings i do haha i am not ranked or good at it haha i play for fun!)

i am indeed enjoying my time i recently purchsed the game BDO and i am enjoying it alot ! the champion i play the most is Miss Fortune (ADC) and Nami (Support) i havent been in any other lanes.. soooo yeah xD 

b0c7d7be84bd964593215b8200f7b43896089c0f